Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2020 Squarebirds Calendar Is Ready To Be Ordered!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2020 Squarebirds Calendar Is Ready To Be Ordered!

I am very pleased to announce that the 2020 Squarebirds.org Calendar is ready to be ordered! I have just received my calendar proof and approved it. Once again this year, Create Photo Calendars will be printing and shipping the Calendar for us. The Start Date for the Calendar will be January, 2020. Paper Weight: Heavyweight Gloss. You will have your choice of Binder at no additional cost. Just make your choice from the Binder drop down menu. The mailing envelope is heavy duty once again to protect the Calendar. If your mailbox is to small to hold it, make sure you inform your postal person NOT to bend or try to fold it and where to safely leave it if you are not home. Keep in mind that I had my proof copy stolen right off my front porch in a previous Calendar run... I have educated my USPS driver since then...

When you bring up the Calendar link to order, you will be able to review each month. Initially, there will be three pictures to look at, the Cover, January, and February. To view the remainder of the pictures, just click on the Next button and it will take you to the next three and beyond. When you are ready to order, click on the ADD TO CART button, AFTER you have selected the number of Calendars you desire to order. You will see the various payment options listed to the right of the ADD TO CART button. The cost of each calendar is: $13ea. + Postage - 11x8.5 or $18ea. for 11x14 (14x22 opened) + postage.

Here is the Direct Link to order the 2020 Squarebirds Calendar

https://www.createphotocalendars.com/Store/2020+Squarebirds+Calendar-9751688041

Should you have any questions feel free to send me a Private Message, email me, or call me. Thank you all of those who took the time to pose their Tbird(s) for me to consider for this years Calendar. Those which were not selected this year, will be put into consideration for 2021.

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
    The Terminator.....
    Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or Call (Cell) 210-875-1411

https://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm
Working...
X