This will take you to the main site where there is history, technical information and other information on these cars.
This takes you back to the main page of the forums.
This is the control panel to change your password, information and preferences on this message board.
Click here if your lost your password or need to register on this message board. You must be a registered user to post. Registration is free.
Search this board for information you need.
Click here to buy cool Squarebirds mechandise.
Click here to support Squarebirds.org. For $20 annually receive 20mBytes webspace, a Squarebirds e-mail address and member's icon on the message board.
Old 05-31-2010, 02:38 PM

pendevcorp is on a distinguished road
Default 1959 and 1960 T Birds for Sale

I'm selling these 2 thunderbirds. I inherited both from my Father who had way too many projects to complete. Both are pretty complete and I haven't tried to start either yet (too many of my own projects in the way).

I'm asking $2500 for the '59, and $4000 for the '60. For a package deal I'll make a special price.

Please let me know if you'd like any additional information or photos.

Thanks, Frank

http://norfolk.craigslist.org/cto/1754441845.html
http://norfolk.craigslist.org/cto/1755249108.html

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off