This will take you to the main site where there is history, technical information and other information on these cars.
This takes you back to the main page of the forums.
This is the control panel to change your password, information and preferences on this message board.
Click here if your lost your password or need to register on this message board. You must be a registered user to post. Registration is free.
Search this board for information you need.
Click here to buy cool Squarebirds mechandise.
Click here to support Squarebirds.org. For $20 annually receive 20mBytes webspace, a Squarebirds e-mail address and member's icon on the message board.
Old 05-22-2009, 11:13 AM
Super-Experienced

SandyBoy is on a distinguished road
Default Happy Holiday Greetings

Everyone, have a great and a SAFE Memorial-Day weekend!
Be carefull out there, loads of traffic on the roads, some with "slightly" drunk drivers.

We are invited to a cookout at a local First Aid Squad, where out son is a past officer and stil a very active member. We go there every year - but this year I am very weak from 5 surgeries, from actually BEATING
colon Cancer AND from having this past May 1st hernia surgery that was worse than the Cancer Surgery. FINALLY, I am well again, after 20 months sick, but...oh so weak, & still hurting from 3 weeks ago hernia surgery.
If I get strong(er) I'd like to search for an excellent condition Imperial Convertible (1962-1968) if anyone has any leads....

Best wishes for a happy & safe holiday weekend, to all, even our friends and members across the "pond" who are not celebrating, the best to you too!

Sanford "SANDY" Block
and the cars:-

1986 Mercuruy Capri RS ascMcLaren Coupe - 703 miles
1990 Ford Mustang ascMcLaren 2-Seat Roadster - 2,300 miles - Final Car Made!
1990 Ford Mustang ascMcLaren 2-Seat Roadster Silver Anniversary Edition - 6,100 miles.
1993 Cadillac Sixty Special - 11,000 miles
2003 Lincoln Town Car - Spring Feature Car "THE LIMITED" - 11,366 Miles. (Daily Driver)
2001 Jeep Cherokee Limited "Final 500" Edition (XJ) 4X4 Wagon- 56,000 miles (Wife's Daily Driver)
Old 05-22-2009, 11:26 AM
Super-Experienced and a HELLOFA nice guy

YellowRose is on a distinguished road
Default Chrysler Imperial Convertibles

Leads? SandyBoy, I've got leads! Here are 211 Chrysler Imperials listed, many of them convertibles. Check out the ones that are not listed as convertibles also, because they very well could be. There is one convertible on this list for $44,000 that is an absolute jewel... I did not take time to look at the others offered. You can do that at your leisure!

http://www.jaxed.com/cgi-bin/mash.cg...mit=++++go++++

This www.jaxed.com website that El Guapo told us about some time back is a great way to look for cars on a nationwide basis or in your area.

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
'59 Tbird "The Yellow Rose Of Texas" aka "Tweety Bird"
"It's Hip To Be Square"
Thunderbird Registry #33025 VTCI #11178

rayclark07"at"att.net (Home) 210-674-5781 (Cell) 210-875-1411
http://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm
Old 05-22-2009, 03:25 PM
Super-Experienced

tbird430 is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Yes. Everyone have a safe & happy holiday weekend.

Thanks to all of you who have served & are serving in our military.

The 1960 Ford Thunderbird. The WORLD'S most wanted car....

VTCI Member#6287.
Old 05-22-2009, 03:57 PM
Super-Experienced

Coral has disabled reputation

Indeed!
I just bought one of those flowers from a Vet standing by our 4 way stop-sign in town...all I had was a 20.00...and he kinda looked at me funny..'like should I ask if she wants change or not'....I directly said... "keep it - hadn't been for all you guys I wouldn't have it to give anyways...and Thank you "

He had the biggest smile on his face as he wished me a safe holiday weekend....

And so to any and all that have served; family members or friends, thank you and God Bless...!

Last edited by Coral : 05-22-2009 at 07:21 PM. Reason: spelling, of course!
Old 05-22-2009, 06:47 PM
Moderator / Administrator

Dan Leavens is on a distinguished road
Cool

Yes to all have a safe and enjoyable Memorial Day from your northern neighbour.
58HT #33317 60HT # 23023
Old 05-22-2009, 07:38 PM
Super-Experienced

tbirds8 is on a distinguished road

Hey sandyboy I wish you all the best. And get well soon. That ragtop is right around the corner. Bill
Old 05-22-2009, 09:45 PM
Super-Experienced

SandyBoy is on a distinguished road

tbirds8, THANKS !!

My eyes are bigger than my ability to take on yet another car. It's
more like wishful thinking. I realize that I have enough cars that
totally depend upon me for love.

I had a very very very special Imperial Convertible. A 1968. The Final Year they had a 'Vert. It was beautiful! The color of a brand new penny, with a white top & White leather. It was the dealer's personal Demo. Power Vent windows, even. 8-Track, Sentinel lighting and when I sold it - it had 20,000 miles (I think) and was 12 years "young" ...
I sold it to pay for my Mom's care during her last days, in comfort in her home.
Old 05-22-2009, 10:05 PM
Super-Experienced

bird 60 is on a distinguished road

Happy Memorial Day, & good to hear you're back on your feet Sandy. With so many Imperials to choose from I don't think you'll have any problems.

Chris....From the Land of OZ.