This will take you to the main site where there is history, technical information and other information on these cars.
This takes you back to the main page of the forums.
This is the control panel to change your password, information and preferences on this message board.
Click here if your lost your password or need to register on this message board. You must be a registered user to post. Registration is free.
Search this board for information you need.
Click here to buy cool Squarebirds mechandise.
Click here to support Squarebirds.org. For $20 annually receive 20mBytes webspace, a Squarebirds e-mail address and member's icon on the message board.
Old 05-04-2008, 08:21 PM
El Guapo and La Chiquita

El Guapo is on a distinguished road
Default 1 more for El Guapo!!!!! :)

That makes 3!!!
Won 1st place for Rod and Custom @ the 6th STV Rendezvous All Ford Picnic Today.
Nice way to start the season!!
YaHoooo!

Keepin it square!
El Guapo out!
Old 05-04-2008, 10:26 PM
Busted Knuckles

Penelope is on a distinguished road

Great effort, you are racking them up. You will need that shed extension to fit the trophy shelf in!
Bill
Old 05-05-2008, 09:20 AM
Super-Experienced

SandyBoy is on a distinguished road

Congrats !

I go to just 3 shows, local, here in New Jersey. One is exclusively Cadillacs. They get fantastic Caddies from all over the Tri-State area of NY NJ & Pa. I have a Show Car Caddy, and I take her. The 2nd show is anything you wanna bring. Local, center of town show and the 3rd is also a local "show what ya brung" type..... The single make shows bring out much better informed people than the local shows. I have 3 trophies.
All 3 are 2nd place. The trophies are okay, but I like better the friendships I've made at car shows.
Old 05-05-2008, 12:24 PM
Experienced

ncbird is on a distinguished road
Default congrats

was that with the convert or the new yellow bird?
congratulations on getting out there and showing your birds. I went through several cars with chrome undercarriages etc and this car will be a driver but a nice driver. Grant
Old 05-05-2008, 12:39 PM
Experienced

skyd is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandyBoy View Post
Congrats !

I go to just 3 shows, local, here in New Jersey. One is exclusively Cadillacs. They get fantastic Caddies from all over the Tri-State area of NY NJ & Pa. I have a Show Car Caddy, and I take her. The 2nd show is anything you wanna bring. Local, center of town show and the 3rd is also a local "show what ya brung" type..... The single make shows bring out much better informed people than the local shows. I have 3 trophies.
All 3 are 2nd place. The trophies are okay, but I like better the friendships I've made at car shows.
SandyBoy Where in NJ? I am in the central NJ area

Congrats El guapo, keep up the work, maybe you can get a driver for your 2nd and take 1st and 2nd place!
Old 05-05-2008, 02:01 PM
Super-Experienced

The Caddy show is the 10th of this month !
At ROYAL CADILLAC in Florham Park.
(Columbia Tuirnpike)

Take the GSP North to South Orange Avenue Exit.
Take South Orange Avenue WEST (away from Newark)
for like 7 miles, passing "Livingston Mall" (on your right),
after which it c hanges its nam,e to Columbia Turnpike).

Royal is just before the Airport. on your right, in town of
Florham Park.

$15 to show. No Pets. Food is there. IF you are showing a car, you MUST have with you a Fire Extinguisher. No children under age 12.
Old 05-05-2008, 02:24 PM
Experienced

skyd is on a distinguished road

I guessI won't be at that one, I have a 2 and a 7 year old. My son is already a classic car guy(kid) nothing but respect for the old rides and he would kill me if I went without him.

Thanks for the info though and let me know when you are others, I am always looking for some new shows to attend.
Old 05-05-2008, 04:29 PM
Super-Experienced

That Cadillac Group is hard-core! Loads of rules and such. Judging is for blood !!

Millburn ? Ever hear of Millburn ? Between Maplewood & Springfield. I go there. BIG BIG BIG show 100 ++ cars. The 18th of May. Prizes, trophys and lots of (dumb) onlookers (that have not a clue) *** this is all about.
(They most likely arrived in Honduhs or Volvo Wagons).....

MAPQUEST from your place to 500 Millburn Avenue, Millburn, NJ 07041 (I think that's the ZIP >>> ??
Old 05-05-2008, 08:31 PM
Super-Experienced

tbirds8 is on a distinguished road

Guess i can't bring my mark III ?
Old 05-05-2008, 08:46 PM
Super-Experienced

To the Caddy Show....Ahh, NO. To the Millburn show....definately!