This will take you to the main site where there is history, technical information and other information on these cars.
This takes you back to the main page of the forums.
This is the control panel to change your password, information and preferences on this message board.
Click here if your lost your password or need to register on this message board. You must be a registered user to post. Registration is free.
Search this board for information you need.
Click here to buy cool Squarebirds mechandise.
Click here to support Squarebirds.org. For $20 annually receive 20mBytes webspace, a Squarebirds e-mail address and member's icon on the message board.
Old 03-15-2008, 11:56 PM
DFTOWEL.com

LeoC2 is on a distinguished road

It was so heartwarming to see so many people at the wake last night. It literally was standing room only in the largest room of the funeral parlor spilling into the hallway.

The Church this morning was a beautiful service, Alexander touched not just our lives but so many more. I don't think any of us realized just how much.

Representing the LOD were
Steve
Sharon (Trixie) who drove 900 miles from Chicago to arrive at 3AM
Dave (Dave97LSC)
Joe (BadSax) Who took a day from work to come down from Cape Cod
John and Tammie (Driller) who came up from WV after just coming off a long business road trip
And me.

At the wake there were also many of his friends from this Squarebirds site. In fact, many of the photos featured were of Alexander and his T-Birds.

It's been a very sad weekend.
Old 03-17-2008, 07:25 PM
Experienced

430MEL is on a distinguished road

I have not been on the site in awhile because of my job. This is the first I am hearing about the death of Alex. I never met the man but felt I was part of his family through this site. I will miss his experienced answers to my stupid questions. He helped me get through some frustrating timing problems with my 60. I know he is looking out for all of us right now.
God rest his soul.
Old 03-23-2008, 06:30 PM

Peavey_T40 is on a distinguished road

My deepest sympathys to the family...
Registry #17402; VTCI #10974
Old 03-24-2008, 10:58 AM

Anders is on a distinguished road

Chocking news!
I feel realy bad even though I did not know Alexander, as I am quite new to this forum. Feeling even worse or actually like a jerk as I have ordered a Detent plate and have mailed why it is not sended yet...
I order it through "Buy it now at E-bay", and didnīt know it was from "our" Alexander.

A terrible loss.
A hughe thanks to everybody that keep this site opend for us,
and my deepest sympathys to his family.
http://www.tbirdregistry.com/#33158

Last edited by Anders : 03-24-2008 at 11:02 AM. Reason: spelling....Always spelling....
Old 04-07-2008, 11:31 AM

Anders is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

I little envelop from Forest Hills, NY with my Detent plate suddenly arrived today.
This little piece of metal means more than a firm Park from now, and will go with the owner, and not the car, even though I donīt plan to ever sell "Ruth".
Iīm not sure who from the Sosiak family that sended it, but I like to say that I am very greatful.
1000 thanks.
http://www.tbirdregistry.com/#33158
Old 04-15-2008, 05:04 PM
Experienced

6TB1RD is on a distinguished road
Default My prayers are with all

I have been away for a wile and just got back to read this news.

My prayers go out the Alex's family and close friends. as I know to well the feelings of losing a dear friend and family member.

Even though I had never met Alex personally he was a big help to myself and I'm sure all that ever came in contact with him either in person or on this form.

My thanks goes out Alex whom none of us would have ever gotten to know anyone else that has the same Passion with there Birds as we do, Because of him I have met new Friends here on this form who I am looking forward to meeting in person at the car shows, I'm sure we will meet at a few of them and the topic of decision will evidently lead to Alex, for whom we are all grateful for letting us get to know one and another.

One day I'm sure we will all meet at the great car show in the sky and Alex will be there to talk to all of us.

My best to all

George
http://www.tbirdregistry.com/viewdat...ryNumber=31811
Old 05-05-2008, 05:02 PM

kang27 is on a distinguished road
Default loss of a friend

I have been loking for Alex for the past 15 yrs. He was a dear friend of mine and I finally got it pinned down where he was today and I found out he died. He was the greatest man I even knew and I wish I could have found him before this. If anyone can share with me some recent pictures and stories of his life, pls contact me. The last photos I have of him are from when he was in his 30's with me at the resort he used to work at. I am so devistated, I can hardly believe this has happened to him.
Old 05-05-2008, 06:50 PM
Super-Experienced

SandyBoy is on a distinguished road

He had developed a lump on the side of his leg, up high, near the side of the stomach. It was cancerous. Sadly, it spread like a forest fire and eventually spread to his lungs & brain. It claimed his young (49) life.
They did everything possible to try & save him.

I too, miss him, ALOT. He was a good guy, a Doctor by vocation, a friend to all.
Old 05-05-2008, 11:01 PM
El Guapo and La Chiquita

El Guapo is on a distinguished road

Ya always think theres more time,I was in NY last Dec. and wished I'd visited.
The thing is is to let the people around you now let them know how much they mean to you and the grudges that you may have with someone to be put aside.
you just never know when one more will be missing.
Cheers Alexander ..all your posts, knowledge and website are still helping us!

Keepin it square!
El Guapo out!
Old 05-06-2008, 03:57 AM

kang27 is on a distinguished road

He was the greatest man I ever knew, someone please help me get hold of his family. daisygirls07@yahoo.com I still am hoping to wake up and he is alive...15 yrs of searching to find out he passed two months ago...this can't be reality. I will scan and post the picts I have from his 30s asap.