This will take you to the main site where there is history, technical information and other information on these cars.
This takes you back to the main page of the forums.
This is the control panel to change your password, information and preferences on this message board.
Click here if your lost your password or need to register on this message board. You must be a registered user to post. Registration is free.
Search this board for information you need.
Click here to buy cool Squarebirds mechandise.
Click here to support Squarebirds.org. For $20 annually receive 20mBytes webspace, a Squarebirds e-mail address and member's icon on the message board.
Old 07-24-2007, 10:31 PM
Apprentice

greasywrench is on a distinguished road
Default Gto Sites?

This is clearly the best and most active car forum in the global kingdom. ( kudos to Alexander). I'm starting on a 66 GTO and can't find ant GTO site the compare to this one. Anybody run across any that are worthy? LEON
Old 07-25-2007, 08:49 AM
Super-Experienced

fomoco59 is on a distinguished road

I've had a '66 and '69 GTO ragtops in the past and my son drives a '68 Tempest he's considering cloning. I still visit this site regular to reminisce .. www.ultimategto.com I'm not sure if they have a forum like this, but I know they have live chat sessions. Good site for GTO lovers.

Mike Lemmon
'59 Raven Black Hardtop

http://www.tbirdregistry.com/viewdat...tryNumber=2461
Old 07-25-2007, 05:09 PM
Super-Experienced

tbird430 is on a distinguished road
Question

I think this thread should be somewhere else, rather than in the Squarebird Technical section???

BTW, nice black '59 Tbird sir. It is the car I was originally looking for, a Raven Black 1959 Hardtop!! It is funny in the fact that it has A/C, but no radio. I've never seen one like that before...

Last edited by tbird430 : 07-25-2007 at 05:14 PM. Reason: N/A
Old 07-26-2007, 11:11 AM
Super-Experienced

I agree.. this topic should be in another section.

And thanks, it is a real nice example. Refurbished w/73k miles. I'm told by Registry webmaster John Rotella it's likely about 3% of '59s came with A/C and no radio. Has power windows and seat. No tinted glass either. I'm told dealers always suggested tinted glass when A/C ordered. Kind of a "rare-bird"

Mike Lemmon
'59 Raven Black Hardtop

Old 07-26-2007, 05:40 PM
Super-Experienced

Yes, a non-tinted glass A/C T-Bird is RARE!! Your car also reminds me of the 1959 Ford ads that show the new Ford Fairlane Galaxie 500's (which 1st shared the Thunderbird roof line). There was a BLACK '59 4-dr hardtop Galaxie and a BLACK '59 T-Bird hardtop (just like urs-but probably w/ a radio)-HAHA!!

What color is ur 2002 T-bird? Black on black?

Well, good luck finding a good Pontiac GTO site sir....

Last edited by tbird430 : 07-26-2007 at 05:42 PM. Reason: Typo
Old 07-27-2007, 08:41 AM
Super-Experienced

It was greaseywrench looking for the GTO site.

And yes, the 2002 is also black on black. There's pics in my photo album.
http://new.photos.yahoo.com/fomoco59/albums

Mike Lemmon
'59 Raven Black Hardtop

Old 07-27-2007, 10:51 AM
Super-Experienced

Smile

That's sooo cool, nice house as well sir. Thanks 4 sharing the pics...