This will take you to the main site where there is history, technical information and other information on these cars.
This takes you back to the main page of the forums.
This is the control panel to change your password, information and preferences on this message board.
Click here if your lost your password or need to register on this message board. You must be a registered user to post. Registration is free.
Search this board for information you need.
Click here to buy cool Squarebirds mechandise.
Click here to support Squarebirds.org. For $20 annually receive 20mBytes webspace, a Squarebirds e-mail address and member's icon on the message board.
Old 09-12-2016, 05:16 PM
Apprentice

second59
Lightbulb Several 58 - 60 TBird Parts For Sale

I have loads of parts available from a restoration. Some are NOS all in good condition. Engine parts, Interior / Exterior Chrome and Stainless Trim , Gauges, Tail Lights & Housings & many Lenses, Bell Housing, Spindles, Drums, Shoes, Heater Box and Core, Rad, Valve Covers, etc Time to make room & unload them to Squarebirders first.... before ebay.
Fair prices and actual shipping cost only. Contact bastwestern@gmail.com
Thanks
Old 09-13-2016, 09:43 AM
Moderator / Administrator

Dan Leavens is on a distinguished road
Cool

Mr. Bast long time no text Hope all is well with you and your family.
58HT #33317
Old 09-13-2016, 12:30 PM
Super-Experienced

RustyNCa is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by second59 View Post
I have loads of parts available from a restoration. Some are NOS all in good condition. Engine parts, Interior / Exterior Chrome and Stainless Trim , Gauges, Tail Lights & Housings & many Lenses, Bell Housing, Spindles, Drums, Shoes, Heater Box and Core, Rad, Valve Covers, etc Time to make room & unload them to Squarebirders first.... before ebay.
Fair prices and actual shipping cost only. Contact bastwestern@gmail.com
Thanks
I sent you an email regarding 58 stuff. Thanks
Old 09-14-2016, 04:58 PM
Administrator

byersmtrco is on a distinguished road

59' grille?
Poss 3rd Gen T/B owner
Old 09-23-2016, 02:58 PM
Apprentice

second59
Exclamation 59 Grill ?

Hi John I just noticed your question about a 59 grill. Are you still look for one?
My email is bastwestern@gmail.com
Tks Tony
Old 09-25-2016, 11:19 AM
Moderator / Administrator

Dan Leavens is on a distinguished road
Cool

Mr. John.

Tony is here in Calgary and a straight up guy,who I can vouch for. I am sure he can send you pics of the grill he has for your viewing. If you want I will go see it, on your behalf and give you an opinion..
58HT #33317