This will take you to the main site where there is history, technical information and other information on these cars.
This takes you back to the main page of the forums.
This is the control panel to change your password, information and preferences on this message board.
Click here if your lost your password or need to register on this message board. You must be a registered user to post. Registration is free.
Search this board for information you need.
Click here to buy cool Squarebirds mechandise.
Click here to support Squarebirds.org. For $20 annually receive 20mBytes webspace, a Squarebirds e-mail address and member's icon on the message board.
Old 11-10-2017, 09:44 PM
Experienced

Randy is on a distinguished road

San Diego Point Loma . I spy with my little eye!?[IMG]20171030_173605_001-1 by Randy harsha, on Flickr[/IMG]
http://www.tbirdregistry.com/viewdat...ryNumber=60747
!.This is the Greatest Square on Earth.!
Old 11-20-2017, 12:57 PM
Experienced

Default I found Lucky

on 5 going to Irvine, Orange county that's where I found Lucky.....[IMG]2017-11-16_09-21-09 by Randy harsha, on Flickr[/IMG]........................[IMG]2017-11-16_09-20-00 by Randy harsha, on Flickr[/IMG]
Old 11-20-2017, 01:24 PM
Experienced

newyear is on a distinguished road

That's a nice colour combination.On its way to a new owner maybe?
Old 11-20-2017, 03:15 PM
Experienced

yes, by the time I saw it was a Bird, grab my phone I'm surprised the picture came out, and it was a gloomy day. ....as i flew by.!!
[IMG]2017-11-16_09-20-35 by Randy harsha, on Flickr[/IMG]
Old 11-20-2017, 06:15 PM
Super-Experienced

DKheld is on a distinguished road

X2 on the color combo - boy - somebody is going to have a nice present under the Christmas tree - wish it were me but I'm on the naughty list so can't be mine -

Sorry it took so long to get this measurement and pic to you Randy. My '60 is riding on the original springs. I'm guessing the center of my hubcap is pretty close to the center of the hub like you show in your pic but my home-made Kelsey Hayes look-a-like caps are a pain to get off and back on so just measured without taking them off.

About 5 3/8.

Looks like your level has an indentation in the middle and mine didn't so might add about 1/4 inch to mine so makes it 5 5/8 ish -

I scrape over most speed bumps -

Eric
Old 11-24-2017, 08:35 PM
Experienced

Hello Squares.
and thank you Eric for spring info. mine are 6 , I didn't measure front
before but they had a spacer/riser in the bottom 3/4 1702, which i did not put back. and see pic. it also had some cind of spreader see pic.
i do have a pic. of both new and old the look same , my part car is about the same high a good 16" , weird !!! I have :
.Dan Levens 13
.Alexander 14
.Bcomo 14 1/2.. . R,( 8 1/2) . .(6leaf)
.byersmtrco 14 , . R, (6)
.fomoco 59 14 1/2, . R, (7)
yellow98cobra 15 1/2 ...
I jacked the my Bird up in back today getting reading to put in break line. O it looks like Im going to put in springs and shocks next they look Factory Original to me. What say you? see pic. .................................................. ............
[IMG]20171124_145122 by Randy harsha, on Flickr[/IMG]
.................................................. ....................
[IMG]20160330_103302 by Randy harsha, on Flickr[/IMG].................................................
.................................................. .[IMG]2017-11-24_03-29-22 by Randy harsha, on Flickr[/IMG]..............................................
.................................................. ..........................[IMG]20171123_124655 by Randy harsha, on Flickr[/IMG].................................................. ..........
Hazard photo bomb.[IMG]20171123_124650 by Randy harsha, on Flickr[/IMG].............................................
............................[IMG]20171123_124703 by Randy harsha, on Flickr[/IMG].........................................
.................................................. ..[IMG]20171123_124815 by Randy harsha, on Flickr[/IMG]
Old 11-25-2017, 08:45 AM
Super-Experienced

Dakota Boy is on a distinguished road

someone had put a couple of those plastic spring "helpers" on my car's original front coils at some point in the past. I replaced the coils with new ones several winters ago.