This will take you to the main site where there is history, technical information and other information on these cars.
This takes you back to the main page of the forums.
This is the control panel to change your password, information and preferences on this message board.
Click here if your lost your password or need to register on this message board. You must be a registered user to post. Registration is free.
Search this board for information you need.
Click here to buy cool Squarebirds mechandise.
Click here to support Squarebirds.org. For $20 annually receive 20mBytes webspace, a Squarebirds e-mail address and member's icon on the message board.
Old 05-17-2017, 09:48 PM
Experienced

Randy is on a distinguished road

yep we have more power and a nice spot for Bird working...................[IMG]20170517_182339 by Randy harsha, on Flickr[/IMG] we had to run new 100 foot line from pole.............................................. .................................................. ...
http://www.tbirdregistry.com/viewdat...ryNumber=60747
!.This is the Greatest Square on Earth.!
Old 06-16-2017, 01:32 AM
Experienced

[IMG]20170531_140800 by Randy harsha, on Flickr[/IMG]getting clean up, all wile fixing a place to go, fixing this place to rent, and my regular job! im beat up!![IMG]20170615_194459 by Randy harsha, on Flickr[/IMG]
it was just last year a got the door off the 59 by my self i took them off, now turn to today, im move one just a little im thinking how did i do that leave that alone ill get help! , ill start with other parts.......
... [IMG]20170615_194045 by Randy harsha, on Flickr[/IMG]
cleanest my work stations in a while [IMG]20170615_194633 by Randy harsha, on Flickr[/IMG] and in my spare time get this motor out make room, do any know Squares live in San Diego need the reast of the she got alot to give bird .
Old 06-16-2017, 11:24 PM
Experienced

Sorry, I cant even understand what I type and i don't drink , not that is in over a decade, look at this Randy posting I must be feeling good (diabetes in check finally Doc. change med.) it was late and I didn't read it before I sent it. just remember if it read to good Terri most likely told me to get up and fix's. she cant stand it. even after 30 years its hard for her to get how my mind works.
sorry again that last one was bad HA . but I do understand how some cant look at stuff so messy it bothersome and I should be better to reread . later Squares ..
Old 06-17-2017, 12:18 AM
Slow Typist

simplyconnected is on a distinguished road

I do drink but I can understand your posts with no problem. Maybe that's why! I love that picture of Terri holding the hammer.

"We've got to pause and ask ourselves: How much clean air do we need?"
--Lee Iacocca
Old 06-17-2017, 06:54 AM
Experienced

O my that wall didn't have a chance, Terri is always the best.
Old 06-26-2017, 07:12 PM
Amateur Knuckle Buster

del is on a distinguished road
Default cover top for 2" square spacer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy View Post
O my that wall didn't have a chance, Terri is always the best.
Hi Randy - Not to get off the subject...but...what did you use for the tops on your 2"square spacers for your power booster. I hunted high and low at my local home depot but couldn't find anything. I thought that there was a post sometime backthat you found something at HD but had to modify ?
1960 HT 352
TBird Registry 34042
Old 06-26-2017, 08:16 PM
Slow Typist

simplyconnected is on a distinguished road

I think you're right, Don. If memory serves me, I believe he found a fence post cap made of plastic.

I never heard of such a thing but hey, what I don't know is immense. They're always coming up with new stuff. - Dave

"We've got to pause and ask ourselves: How much clean air do we need?"
--Lee Iacocca
Old 06-26-2017, 09:57 PM
Experienced

hey Don yes its a post cap i took a picture, Iv seen different ones that i think would work better made out of softer rubber, i had to cut the fins off of these so there just sitting my next mod. Ill leave little more on so it stay put ....[IMG]20170626_180538 by Randy harsha, on Flickr[/IMG] ...[IMG]20170626_180525 by Randy harsha, on Flickr[/IMG] ..
i just look up a found them on Amazon ,Called 2" Square plastic plug for tubing, . comes in a 4 pack and
I needed the extra too, just went out and found this to show you
cant believe i found it, i don't like the first ones I cut too much off. O and say Thanks To Dave I would have seen this for a few days , I got 15 hours today im beat up, sat. I drove by Nyles house 4 times it took me 20 hours. and Thursday Im doing back, and now hear this I rent the our house told them they can move in 1 of sept, Ouch Im not done with drywall yet 30 shets i did start mud, or the right wheel, Somebody shoot me!! just kidding maybe in the foot (the one that hurts all time) latter Squares Im gone.[IMG]20170626_124934 by Randy harsha, on Flickr[/IMG]

Last edited by Randy : 06-26-2017 at 09:59 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 06-27-2017, 04:38 PM
Amateur Knuckle Buster

del is on a distinguished road

Thanks Randy! Looks like your drywall work is coming right along and looking good!!
1960 HT 352
TBird Registry 34042
Old 09-30-2017, 10:50 PM
Experienced

Hello Squares how it going, just some pic. posting said it better than i can.
[IMG]DSC03888 by Randy harsha, on Flickr[/IMG]I got the right all back together ,now just tow it home.!
[IMG][url=https://flic.kr/p/YVqaQD].................................................. ...............................I will clean it up like the other side later...................................[IMG]DSC03890 by Randy harsha, on Flickr[/IMG].................................................. ....strange use of hammers, they where handy is all. [IMG]DSC03898 by Randy harsha, on Flickr[/IMG].................................................. ....here I'm clamping on the sawbar the new rubber not cooperating.............[IMG]DSC03904 by Randy harsha, on Flickr[/IMG].................................................. .[IMG]DSC03908 by Randy harsha, on Flickr[/IMG].................................................. .[IMG]DSC03916 by Randy harsha, on Flickr[/IMG].................................................. .I got the wheels and tires off craglist for $100. and now .