X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Deblib
    Apprentice
    • Apr 30 2012

Stephen Tebo Car Museum

I wanted to share some pictures from a recent visit to a local private car museum. Mr. Tebo has over 400 cars housed here. I was very excited that he has a room devoted to only Thunderbirds! Two fine Squarebird examples. The "Purple Machine" a custom car and a nice red convertible. Many other fine Tbirds years as well!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Deblib; May 25, 2013, 10:25 PM. Reason: Add photos
    Debbie #38435
  • Anders
    Super-Experienced
    • Jan 19 2008

WOOOW!!! What a place. Love that Purple one! The red is of course also plain wonderful! <3
    sigpic..."Lil darling Ruth":)
    http://www.tbirdregistry.com/#33158

Comment

• YellowRose
      Super-Experienced

• Jan 21 2008

Stephen Tebo Car Museum

Thanks, Deb! Beautiful cars and beautiful colors!

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
      The Terminator..... VTCI #11178 ITC #6000 Yellow Mustang Registry (YMR) #12188
      Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or Call (Cell) 210-875-1411

https://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm
      Faye's Ovarian Cancer Memorial Website.
      https://faye.rayclark.info/index.html

Comment

t-bird pictures

Originally posted by Deblib
        I wanted to share some pictures from a recent visit to a local private car museum. Mr. Tebo has over 400 cars housed here. I was very excited that he has a room devoted to only Thunderbirds! Two fine Squarebird examples. The "Purple Machine" a custom car and a nice red convertible. Many other fine Tbirds years as well!
        Hi Deblib, OMG" thank you for sharing those pictures, they are beautiful

Comment

• DKheld
          Super-Experienced
          • Aug 27 2008

Thanks Deb

I'm just going to have to win the lottery so I can buy some Kelsy Hayes wires - I like 'em.

Eric

(Anders - "plain wonderful" - heh - )

Comment

kelsy Hayes wires

Originally posted by DKheld
            Thanks Deb

I'm just going to have to win the lottery so I can buy some Kelsy Hayes wires - I like 'em.

Eric

(Anders - "plain wonderful" - heh - )
            That's the way I would love to go , maybe someday. Does anyone know if 235x75r-15 will fit 59 t-bird I have 215x75r-14. I was wondering if they would be to wide. Thanks in advance Tommy"

Comment

Originally posted by Deblib
              Sorry to revive an old thread... just joined the forum.

I have always wanted to see Mr. Tebo's collection, but never had the opportunity. How did you get so lucky?

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎