This will take you to the main site where there is history, technical information and other information on these cars.
This takes you back to the main page of the forums.
This is the control panel to change your password, information and preferences on this message board.
Click here if your lost your password or need to register on this message board. You must be a registered user to post. Registration is free.
Search this board for information you need.
Click here to buy cool Squarebirds mechandise.
Click here to support Squarebirds.org. For $20 annually receive 20mBytes webspace, a Squarebirds e-mail address and member's icon on the message board.
Old 04-16-2011, 08:41 PM
Experienced

Rigormortor is on a distinguished road
Default 59 T-Bird for sale

After a long decision my wife wants to part with her 59 Bird. She is sick and will have surgery soon, she cant drive the car and she keeps telling me it's not really her dream car. Im sad but hopefully someone will give her a good home.

The car - 1959 with a 352, 96K original miles and Cruise-O-Matic trans. The car just came out of the paint shop Oct 1st with a 5K paintjob. Brandywine metallic body with a pearled white top. She has new ball joints, brakes, tires, carb, leaf springs, rubber seal kit and dual exhaust system. Original interior, the dash was replaced and center console repainted. One arm rest needs to be recovered and one rear seat insert has a split in it. The chrome is the factory original and has never been re-chromed. The car has spent it's whole life in a garage and is sitting in a climate controlled storage now. The car runs great and needs nothing but a new owner to cruise her and enjoy her. She turns heads everywheres and always gets the "beautiful car" comment. PM me or email..... Thanks. Greg.

Old 04-17-2011, 04:08 PM

Dan Leavens is on a distinguished road
Cool

Greg as mentioned in another thread our thoughts are with both you and your wife. For those visitors / members that do NOT own a TBird, this one has had a lot of resources and time put into it. Now is your chance to get a 59 HT that has already been painted / restored and some minor items as indicated to be replaced. Send Greg an PM e-mail and I am sure he will respond with more information / pictures. If I had more room I would take a run at this one to complete the set between my wife's 58HT and my 60HT. Good luck with finding her a new home.
58HT #33317 60HT # 23023