X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Thunderherd
    Apprentice
    • Oct 22 2014

Newcomer

Hi all. Bought a 59 t-bird last month at the Rod Run in Pigeon Forge, Tn. Blue (was gonna choose bluebird as user name but somebody just barely beat me to that name, lol) , new paint, dark blue metallic. No power options whatsoever. No power brakes, steering or electric windows. 3 speed manual trans, and that means the .370 rear end, 352 engine with Edelbrock carb (manual choke), and aluminum Elelbrock intake. New exhaust system with glass packs, looks like new seat covers (light and dark blue) and could have new door panels. Seems to have a bigger cam of some sort, real lumpy idle and only 10 inches of vacume. Sounds really bad, as in GOOD. I'll try to post some pics this weekend, as I know all these words are useless. Jimmy
  • Dan Leavens
    Moderator / Administrator

• Oct 4 2006

Jimmy yes pictures are always good so that the rest of us can see your classic in its beauty. If you need any help in getting them posted Ray ( Yellowrose ) will be glad to assist.
    Dano Calgary,Alberta Canada
    Thunderbird Registry
    58HT #33317
    60 HT (Sold )

Comment

• YellowRose
      Super-Experienced

• Jan 21 2008

Newcomer

Jimmy, if you have not read the Welcome I posted to you in the New Members Welcoming Forum, please check it out. You will find the information on how and where to post general pictures of your Tbird. In the Our Rides Forum. If you need help, just let me know, as Dan said. It sounds like you have an interesting Tbird!

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
      The Terminator..... VTCI #11178 ITC #6000 Yellow Mustang Registry (YMR) #12188
      Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or Call (Cell) 210-875-1411

https://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm
      Faye's Ovarian Cancer Memorial Website.
      https://faye.rayclark.info/index.html

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎