X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Joe Johnston
    Super-Experienced
    • Dec 23 2008

New interior

Anyone have a preference of vendors for an interior package for a 57? I have all the supplier's catalogs and the prices are about the same. Just wondering if one supplier has better quality than the other?
  • lawyercalif
    Experienced
    • May 12 2011

I am not sure but I think most of the interiors come from the same vendor regardless of who you bought it from.

Comment

• Jimz Bird
      Experienced
      • Feb 3 2011

Jed Zimmerman here on the Forum does 58-60 foam but I don't know if he does Baby Bird stuff.

Ray or Dave D probably know.

He is Ca58tbird in Clearwater, MN.
      Jim
      Jimz Greenie with a White Hat and Brown Guts (ZE-XG)
      sigpic

CLICK HERE for Jimz web site

Comment

• YellowRose
        Super-Experienced

• Jan 21 2008

New interior

Jed does seat foams not only for our Squarebirds, but for all 1958-1966 Tbirds. He also does complete steering wheel restorations. You can PM him using his user id listed below, or his contact information is listed in the Advertisements Forum under Jed Zimmerman Restorations. I know that he has not done any seat foams for Babybirds, but he can, if he has the old seat foams as patterns and other information. If interested contact him for details.

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
        The Terminator..... VTCI #11178 ITC #6000 Yellow Mustang Registry (YMR) #12188
        Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or Call (Cell) 210-875-1411

https://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm
        Faye's Ovarian Cancer Memorial Website.
        https://faye.rayclark.info/index.html

Comment

Thanks Jim and Ray, I do not have the patterns and templates for the little birds. So if the foams are available thru aftermarket suppliers, that'd be the best way to go. For foams not available thru parts houses, I can make patterns and templates and fabricate new foams. I've done Mustangs, Falcons and a few others over the years.

Originally posted by YellowRose
          Jed does seat foams not only for our Squarebirds, but for all 1958-1966 Tbirds. He also does complete steering wheel restorations. You can PM him using his user id listed below, or his contact information is listed in the Advertisements Forum under Jed Zimmerman Restorations. I know that he has not done any seat foams for Babybirds, but he can, if he has the old seat foams as patterns and other information. If interested contact him for details.

Comment

• paul274854
            Apprentice
            • Mar 10 2011

I don't know who makes them, but I got mine from CASCO and I am very happy with them
            Midland Park, NJ
            56 TBird, 54 Ford, 48 Ford,

Comment

• Joe Johnston
              Super-Experienced
              • Dec 23 2008

Thanks for the replies. I've asked vendors for some vinyl samples, but that will only tell part of the story.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎