No announcement yet.

My Interior Work On Rose Has Started

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Ray,
    Christy will be in or prayers and so will you and the family.
    Richard D. Hord

Comment

• YellowRose
      Super-Experienced

• Jan 21 2008

Thank you for your prayers! Much appreciated. I will be on my way shortly. It is about a 2 hour drive and I want to get to Austin before the big traffic rush. It is always difficult getting in and out of Austin due to the morning and afternoon traffic.

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
      The Terminator..... VTCI #11178 ITC #6000 Yellow Mustang Registry (YMR) #12188
      Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or Call (Cell) 210-875-1411

https://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm
      Faye's Ovarian Cancer Memorial Website.
      https://faye.rayclark.info/index.html

Comment

• DKheld
        Super-Experienced
        • Aug 27 2008

Safe travels to you Ray and hope all goes well.
        Eric
        registry 5347

PS Here is a pic of my 4WD wheelchair accessible truck - that's just what your grandaughter needs! BTW your interior story has been great to follow - great looking work.

Last edited by DKheld; August 26, 2009, 06:46 AM.

Comment

• Anders
          Super-Experienced
          • Jan 19 2008

I´m not very good at prayers, Jesus, God and stuff like that. I kind of beleve in people But my thought are with you, and I hope everything will work out as you want.
          Easy to understand that your first born grandchild is the Apple of your eye!
          sigpic..."Lil darling Ruth":)
          http://www.tbirdregistry.com/#33158

Comment

• Dutchbird
            Experienced

• Dec 20 2005

I'll think of Christy, you and family in my own way the upcoming time........
            (As I agree with Anders on prayers, etc.)

Take care!

Comment

• Dan Leavens
              Moderator / Administrator

• Oct 4 2006

Ray it is hoped that all goes well with the operation and I am sure you will be looking for that van, in the very near future. Our thoughts are with you and your family.
              Dano Calgary,Alberta Canada
              Thunderbird Registry
              58HT #33317
              60 HT (Sold )

Comment

• YellowRose
                Super-Experienced

• Jan 21 2008

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers for Christy and the family. I am happy to report that the two operations she went through today went very well, and the doctors are very pleased with the results. Surgery started at 9am this morning and lasted until 5pm this afternoon. That is a long time for a surgical team to be on their feet!

Her doctors had a little fun with her before they started. She was worried about the operation, and how it was going to go. So they explained everything to her. Then they asked her if she had any questions. She said, "Yes! Have you ever done this operation before?" Both doctors looked at her very seriously and said, "Well, Dr. so and so, and I were talking about you this morning at 6am as we were having a few margaritas to steady our hands. Look, they are not shaking much anymore!" and they held their hands out for her to see their slightly shaking hands. Then they started laughing and assured her that they had done this operation many times and that she would be fine.

She is recovering in ICU and will be there for 2-3 days before she goes into her own room. She will be in hospital for 7-10 days until they are certain that everything is functioning as it should be and that she is recovering well.

Now, I apologize for putting this on the Forum. I should not have put something of such personal nature here. But thanks for your thoughts and prayer once again. They are appreciated.
                Last edited by YellowRose; August 26, 2009, 11:12 PM.

Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or Call (Cell) 210-875-1411

Comment

• LuckyJay
                  • Jan 4 2007

Ray,
                  I, for one, do not mind your use of this medium to convey the personal situation you and yours face. You are in my prayers.

Comment

• simplyconnected
                    Administrator
                    • May 26 2009

Ray, I applaud you for asking for prayer. Some outcomes are far beyond the limits of Doctors and their understanding of Medical Science.

Our military and its officers, Military Chaplains, all know that prayer changes things. BTW, Chaplains are the oldest branch in the U.S. military to be in uniform, dating back to the Revolutionary War.

It's a great honor when friends come together for Christy. I'm glad to be a part of that. We all are. I believe Alexander is looking down from Heaven, and smiling.
                    Member, Sons of the American Revolution

CLICK HERE to see my custom hydraulic roller 390 FE build.

"We've got to pause and ask ourselves: How much clean air do we need?"
                    --Lee Iacocca

Comment

Hey Ray,
                      Glad to hear everything went well. We will continue to pray for a speedy recovery.
                      You have no reason to apologize, I fell like I speak for each and everyone of us. You are a mentor, one we lean on when we need something. You post what you need to post!
                      God bless you and yours!!!
                      Richard D. Hord

Comment

• Anders
                        Super-Experienced
                        • Jan 19 2008

Originally posted by YellowRose
                        Now, I apologize for putting this on the Forum. I should not have put something of such personal nature here. But thanks for your thoughts and prayer once again. They are appreciated.
                        No apologize Ray. Personally, I like to think stuff like this adds to the friendships we build here. Keep us updated please. And give Christy a hug from us all
                        sigpic..."Lil darling Ruth":)
                        http://www.tbirdregistry.com/#33158

Comment

• Yellowbird
                          Experienced

• Jun 18 2009

Good morning Ray,
                          That is wonderful news!
                          Also, no apology is needed. Thank you for sharing that with us. We are all here to support and help each other, whether squarebird or family.
                          We continue to pray for her and a speedy recovery!
                          By the way, the new interior is great.
                          sigpic

Comment

Come one Ray...We are big Family and you know we will always pull together for prayers and support for all our family members.

Life is important to not reach out in times of need. Our prayers will continue to be with you and your loved ones to make sure she has a speedy recovery.

Comment

• YellowRose
                              Super-Experienced

• Jan 21 2008

First of all, thank you very much for your thoughts and prayers for Christy and your words of support. I just talked with my son, and she is doing well. She had a rough night of it, but things will get better.

Now, I am going to leave in a bit and go visit another family member that is in the "hospital" so to speak, having her insides worked on! That is my "Yellow Rose Of Texas"! I talked with them yesterday morning about straightening that white section on the door panel. So, hopefully, he has done that yesterday and today. I will go see her and see how things look now. I will post some more pix if he has that fixed.

Comment

• Dutchbird
                                Experienced

• Dec 20 2005

Ray,
                                Everything I feel to write is already done in former posts, so I agree with all of them.
                                My thoughts are overseas, wishing all of you the best in the near future.
                                Please keep us informed if you have the need to do so....................

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎