• Wyldie
    Apprentice
    • Dec 22 2016

Your link doesn't work mate! Love to see the car

Comment

• H-D Toys
      • Mar 2 2017

Pics

Current pics of our Beechwood 1960 convertible, including one from May 21 Thunderbird Appreciation Day at the iconic Superdawg drive-in in Chicago, Illinois.

We have managed to track some of this car's history. It was apparently acquired in 2007 by Riccardo Sestito, a collector from Langley BC and an officer in the club that hosts the famous Langley Good Times Cruise-in. Mr. Sestito reports the car was a 'barn find' as part of a whole collection of Thunderbirds that were discovered in a barn near Olympia, Washington around 2007. Mr. Sestito partially restored the car, then sold it to a Chicago collector who finished the restoration and sold it to us. Apparently the car previously sat some 25 years before being discovered in the barn, having last been registered in 1983. The owner in 1983, who had been the owner since at least 1963, was one Reynold J Minger of Centralia, Washington. Mr. Minger has apparently passed on.

If anyone has knowledge of or a source to knowledge of this car or the 'barn' find event, I would love to hear about it.
      Attached Files
      Registry # 64355

Comment

• YellowRose
        Super-Experienced

• Jan 21 2008

1960 Convertible

James, that is a great looking "barn find"! I would like to consider it for the Squarebirds.org 2018 Squarebirds Calendar that I will start working on in a few months. If you are interested, please go down to the Anything Goes Forum. There you will find information on how to pose, what camera settings, and stuff like that, when submitting pix to be considered. Please take a look and then send me some good high definition pix to consider...

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
        The Terminator..... VTCI #11178 ITC #6000 Yellow Mustang Registry (YMR) #12188
        Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or Call (Cell) 210-875-1411

https://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm
        Faye's Ovarian Cancer Memorial Website.
        https://faye.rayclark.info/index.html

Comment

• H-D Toys
          • Mar 2 2017

Boy, that would be an honor. Will get to work on her 'portfolio'.
          Registry # 64355

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎