• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • saverio
    Experienced
    • Mar 14 2005

Ford Mechanic magazine

Hey Guys,
    Under our technical tab there is a listing for a an article in Ford Mechanic where they introduce Service for the 1958 Thunderbird also good for 1959 and 1960. When i try to open the article there isn't anything listed. At least i can't open it. How can i get a copy since they say it is filled with hard to get unpublished tasks?
    thanks,
    Sal
    Sal III

60 T BD

Thunderbird Registry # 33126 - VTCI # 11138- CTCI #02521
  • Dan Leavens
    Moderator / Administrator

• Oct 4 2006

Sal yes, this article is very informative and was posted for that reason. At the present time we, the moderators / administrators are attempting to establish the full workings of the site the way Alexander did. It just goes to show us how much he really did for the site, along with the calendars. merchandise etc. For now, the first order of business, is to appoint a Webmaster who's function is exactly what you brought up and maintain all areas of the site. This of course, would be well supported by members and the moderators / administrators, same as before.I believe, I will call Julie ( Alexander's widow ) to get some pertinent information about the running of the site from Alexander's perspective and hopefully get Driller's phone number and talk to him. In the meantime, our site is still operational minus some of the areas of reference and I would ask for your patience until we can retreive these articles. It may have something to do with changing the servers just prior to Alexander's passing and that's why I need to talk to Driller.

Dano Calgary,Alberta Canada
    Dano Calgary,Alberta Canada
    Thunderbird Registry
    58HT #33317
    60 HT (Sold )

Comment

Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡