X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • YellowRose
    Super-Experienced

• Jan 21 2008

Welcome, nocontrol !!

Welcome to Squarebirds, Steve! Steve hales from Massachusetts and owns TWO 1958 Tbirds! We would love to see pictures of your Tbirds! If you have any you want to share with us you contact Cathie ~ Coral. Send her an email or a Private Message (PM) and she can tell you how to do it. Or you can send me the pictures to my email address below and I can post them for you. We have the greatest Tbird Techies from around the world on here. So if you need any help just post away in the Squarebirds Forum. They will be glad to help. Should you have any problems navigating our Forum, please contact me. All of you should write down my telephone number in case you ever have problems logging onto the Forum. Call me if you have problems. Enjoy The Journey!

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
    The Terminator..... VTCI #11178 ITC #6000 Yellow Mustang Registry (YMR) #12188
    Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or Call (Cell) 210-875-1411

https://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm
    Faye's Ovarian Cancer Memorial Website.
    https://faye.rayclark.info/index.html
  • Yellowbird
    Experienced

• Jun 18 2009

Welcome

Welcome Steve,
    Great to see another owner with 2 '58 birds. We love to see pictures of them.
    You will find a wealth of information on this site with the most knowledgeable people.
    Ask your questions and post often.

Leonard
    sigpic

Comment

Hey Steve,
      Welcome to Squarebirds! Here you will find the best when it comes to the health of these old Birds! Jump on board, ask questions and comment often! We also would like to see some pictures of your Thunderbirds and would welcome any experiences you may have had!
      Once again welcome!
      Richard D. Hord

Comment

• Dan Leavens
        Moderator / Administrator

• Oct 4 2006

Steve also welcome to our truly international site where you will find some of the most knowledgeable birders around. Ask any questionanswer where you canand participate oftenGreat to another multiple owner on our site and a couple of 58'S at that. Are they registered in the TBird registry on our site?
        Dano Calgary,Alberta Canada
        Thunderbird Registry
        58HT #33317
        60 HT (Sold )

Comment

• nocontrol
          • Feb 10 2011

Thanks for the welcome, guys!

Hope I'm doing this right. I'm a newbie on the computer so it's trial and error but so far kind of fun. I will submit photos when I can, and I'd like to register them with you too. Got to learn how.

Comment

• Dan Leavens
            Moderator / Administrator

• Oct 4 2006

Steven remember evryone was a " newbie " on the computer the first time. Repetition is a wonderful tool and there are many that are here to assist by simply asking
            Dano Calgary,Alberta Canada
            Thunderbird Registry
            58HT #33317
            60 HT (Sold )

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍