X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lexdownunder
    Apprentice
    • Sep 7 2010

Hug The Ones You Love

This is a very sad post but one I believe should be told.

I have three daughters & a son from a previous marriage, all living in Western Australia but with whom I have regular contact.

Last month I lost my youngest daughter.
    She unfortunately lived alone & wasn't found for approx 3 weeks & because of that, we were not allowed to view her.

The main line of thought is that she suffered some type of seizure but we may never know for sure.

Her funeral was late October & was a very sad occasion.
    She was only 42 years old.

It just doesn't seem right for a parent to be saying goodbye to a child.

This has really bought it home for me that you just never, never know what life is going to serve up

With Christmas just around the corner, I believe this is a good time to remind all our Thunderbird family to never take anything for granted & no matter what, make sure you contact ALL your family members for Christmas & if you can, give them all a hug & tell them how much you love them.

Lex
    Tasmania
  • YellowRose
    Super-Experienced

• Jan 21 2008

Hug The Ones You Love

Lex, my heartfelt condolences go out to you and your family. Thank you for posting this. It is a great reminder to all of us to reach out and touch all of those who we love and care for. May the Lord be with you and your family in this time of sorrow...

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
    The Terminator..... VTCI #11178 ITC #6000 Yellow Mustang Registry (YMR) #12188
    Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or Call (Cell) 210-875-1411

https://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm
    Faye's Ovarian Cancer Memorial Website.
    https://faye.rayclark.info/index.html

Comment

• bird 60
      Super-Experienced
      • Mar 18 2009

Very, very sad. My condolences to you & your family.

Chris.....From OZ.

Comment

• simplyconnected
        Administrator
        • May 26 2009

Lex, I pray you and your family's grief is eased, knowing your daughter is called home and in heaven with God. There are no words strong enough for your profound warning and I will certainly take your advice. God Bless you and your family. - Dave
        Member, Sons of the American Revolution

CLICK HERE to see my custom hydraulic roller 390 FE build.

"We've got to pause and ask ourselves: How much clean air do we need?"
        --Lee Iacocca

Comment

• Dan Leavens
          Moderator / Administrator

• Oct 4 2006

Lex our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I can't imagine the loss of any of our children and the impact to the family structure.

I pray you and your family's grief is eased, knowing your daughter is called home and in heaven with God
          Dano Calgary,Alberta Canada
          Thunderbird Registry
          58HT #33317
          60 HT (Sold )

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍