X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • realfuzz
    • Jun 3 2008

Newbie here

Hi all,

I have a '66 TB town and several other cars in my small stable. I hope to learn from this site and also be able to contribute.

My car has all original with a little over 45,000 miles.
  • Petrolhead
    Experienced
    • Jul 2 2007

Welcome realfuzz

Comment

• YellowRose
      Super-Experienced

• Jan 21 2008

Newbie here

Welcome realfuzz!

Glad to have you with us. I read your profile and saw what you had in the way of cars. Impressive! If you are looking for particular information regarding your car, you can use the Search feature, once logged in. You should be able to find a lot of information on your Bird through it. I like the '66. In fact, I have been looking at them a lot recently. I like the design and the interior seating and layout. One of the things I like about them is the disc brakes they put on the '65 & '66. And the Thunderbird emblem on the grill on the '66. What color is yours?

There is a way to create a signature here, and you can add a picture of your Bird to your signature if you wish. Or you can add it as an avatar, if you want to do that. You might consider that, so we can see your '66! I added a picture of my '59 to my signature. It is not the best picture, since it had to be reduced down, but others have seen my pictures of it on photobucket.com Some of us use that rather than upload our pictures here.

Anyway, Welcome aboard again! If I can be of help, please let me know.

Good Birding!

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
      The Terminator..... VTCI #11178 ITC #6000 Yellow Mustang Registry (YMR) #12188
      Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or Call (Cell) 210-875-1411

https://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm
      Faye's Ovarian Cancer Memorial Website.
      https://faye.rayclark.info/index.html

Comment

• SandyBoy
        Super-Experienced
        • Oct 31 2002

Welcome

Welcome to you! I too am in central Jersey !

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎