X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PLTO6
    Apprentice
    • Apr 6 2011

Wiring Diagram Enlargement

If some of you guys are like me it is hard to see the wiring diagram pages easily so I went to Staples today and they enlarged page 9 of the wiring diagram manual from 8 x 12 to 24 x 36, what a difference. The cost was around three dollars per page.
    Boyd

never thought of that one good idea

Comment

where can i find a 64 manual? new here

need a 64 manual if anyone knows where I can find one it would be a Big help. new owner!

Comment

• KULTULZ

CLICK HERE- http://www.faxonautoliterature.com/Search.aspx?c=21693

Comment

• KULTULZ

Originally posted by KULTULZ

BEFORE YOU BUY FROM THIS VENDOR!

Dave has had first hand experience with them. Maybe he will add details...

Comment

• YellowRose
            Super-Experienced

• Jan 21 2008

'64 Shop Manual

Most all of our Tbird vendors have the shop manuals, including the Flairbirds. Look down in our Advertisements Forum for a listing of all the major Tbird parts houses and call one of them. I know that the Bird Nest in Oregon has them. You should also be able to find one, perhaps used, on eBay.

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
            The Terminator..... VTCI #11178 ITC #6000 Yellow Mustang Registry (YMR) #12188
            Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or Call (Cell) 210-875-1411

https://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm
            Faye's Ovarian Cancer Memorial Website.
            https://faye.rayclark.info/index.html

Comment

• simplyconnected
              Administrator
              • May 26 2009

Originally posted by KULTULZ

BEFORE YOU BUY FROM THIS VENDOR!

Dave has had first hand experience with them. Maybe he will add details...
              I do. Last year I ordered several books on CD from Faxon. They came, I opened one and looked at it. There was grease marks on the pages, they were cockeyed, and I noticed that they could only be downloaded three times.

I called them with my concerns. The lady said these were 'authentic' classic car manuals that were actually used by mechanics and the grease validates that point.

I told her I bought NEW books not poor quality seconds that were scanned on someone's photocopier. I also aired my concern about the three downloads because apparently like MS Windows, Faxon keeps track of the number of times they are validated. These classic cars are 50 years old. How do I know Faxon will be around in another ten or twenty years to honor future validations. After all, computers typically have a three or four life expectancy before the next Windows upgrade or computer change and my household uses two computers; a desktop and a laptop for the shop.

She apologized but said there was nothing she could do because they are trying to stop piracy. I promptly sent all those CD's back for a full refund. I only opened one out of seven, but what a waste of my time and gas.

Originally posted by YellowRose
              ...You should also be able to find one, perhaps used, on eBay.
              Do they have Shop Manuals in braille? I mean, c'mon... event the ATM machine writing is in braille, and I'm at that age... - Dave
              Member, Sons of the American Revolution

CLICK HERE to see my custom hydraulic roller 390 FE build.

"We've got to pause and ask ourselves: How much clean air do we need?"
              --Lee Iacocca

Comment

• KULTULZ

Originally posted by simplyconnected

Do they have Shop Manuals in braille? I mean, c'mon... event the ATM machine writing is in braille, and I'm at that age...

- Dave
                Not recommended. I had one reading it on the kitchen table and accidentally burnt my fingers in the waffle iron...

Comment

• Yadkin
                  Banned
                  • Aug 11 2012

Originally posted by rothway
                  need a 64 manual if anyone knows where I can find one it would be a Big help. new owner!
                  Mine's a well worn grease stained first edition. :-)

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎