X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rockin Kev
    Experienced
    • Oct 31 2002

1959 Ford Retractable For Sale

This is just a quick post to ask if anyone knows anybody wanting a mint concours condition 59 Retractable there is one for sale in Goshen New Hampshire so read on!

Dave who was kind to post photos of the power sunroof for a 60 T-Bird on this forum has decided to part with his concours car.
    All i can say is the car is loaded! with every factory and dealer option that was around for 59 and is painted duo tone blue and is just perfect!.
    I have had the pleasure of seeing a video of the two year restoration and the new purchaser will be driving one of the best around.
    more details can be found by contacting dave on 603-863-9285 or e-mail him on retractable@earthlink.net the asking price is $40.000 and worth every cent!!!!!!!!
    Thanks
    Kevin.
    PS
    YOU WANT THE BEST RETRACTABLE WITH ALL THE POWER TOYS AND AIR CON DONT DREAM ABOUT IT BUY THIS BEAUTY NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Alexander
    Webmaster
    • Oct 30 2002

RE: 1959 Ford Retractable For Sale

I think that car is in this month's Car Collector in the auction section. The article says it is probably one of the best retractables restorations.

Alexander
    1959 Hardtop
    1960 Golde Top
    Alexander
    1959 Hard Top
    1960 Golde Top
    sigpic

Comment

Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢