X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • YellowRose
    Super-Experienced

• Jan 21 2008

Welcome, ltman !!

Welcome to Squarebirds, Anthony! Anthony hales from West Virginia and owns a 91 Tbird HO! If you are looking for a 1960 430MEL Squarebird, Black Raven, with a red leather interior, there is one for sale here in San Antonio that is fully restored and show room quality! Contact bcomo. If we can help you with anything, please let us know. If you have any problems navigating the Forum, please contact me. Enjoy the Journey!

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
    The Terminator..... VTCI #11178 ITC #6000 Yellow Mustang Registry (YMR) #12188
    Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or Call (Cell) 210-875-1411

https://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm
    Faye's Ovarian Cancer Memorial Website.
    https://faye.rayclark.info/index.html
  • simplyconnected
    Administrator
    • May 26 2009

Welcome Anthony, I have three things to say:
    The Gauley, Cheat, and New Rivers... almost heaven! The upper Gauley is by far the best I ever rafted.

Anthony, if you have any questions or need resources for your 'bird, you've come to the right place. We even have a pretty member who helps us with computer issues. Her name is Coral. I don't know any other car site with that kind of help.

- Dave Dare
    Member, Sons of the American Revolution

CLICK HERE to see my custom hydraulic roller 390 FE build.

"We've got to pause and ask ourselves: How much clean air do we need?"
    --Lee Iacocca

Comment

Hey Anthony,
      Welcome! Good to see someone is also wanting to save the newer Thunderbirds! Ask questions and comment when you can, we learn from each other!
      Once again welcome!!!
      Richard D. Hord

Comment

• Dan Leavens
        Moderator / Administrator

• Oct 4 2006

Anthony also welcome to our truly international site where you will find some of the most knowledgeable birders around. Ask any questionanswer where you canand participate often
        Dano Calgary,Alberta Canada
        Thunderbird Registry
        58HT #33317
        60 HT (Sold )

Comment

• ltman
          • Sep 9 2009

thanks guys

Thanks guys 1 day ill have an old car of some kind but for now i got a 91 Ho im holding on to and a 86 mustang with 351c in it I seen a 430 tbird 1 for the first a few mounth ago it the woods i couldnt figerout what it was I asked the guys on the y forum they told me what it was Y im on hear is to try and save some parts before the salvage man reaches any good parts there are more than 300 car in them woods there are 3 58-60 birds 1 of them is a 430 car 1 61-? bird and i got 1 fe bird motor in a farlane with thunderbird across the valve cove that is probly rebuildable but havnt checked the numbers yet if any 1 needs any thing just ask and ill see if i got it
          thanks Anthony

Comment

• Coral
            Super-Experienced

• Apr 3 2009

How's it going Anthony!

Welcome aboard!

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢