X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • YellowRose
    Super-Experienced

• Jan 21 2008

The Tbird Virtual Fest Power Show

I have sent out a copy of the power show that I have created so far to Bob M, Bill, Down Undere and EG for them to review. I am ready to add some more pictures of YOUR car(s). Rather than go over the details regarding picture shots and sizes to send, go down to the post under this and look at what I posted there.

If you want to see what I have done so far, (and I only have Alexander's car and Bob M's, and Penelope in so far) send me a pm with an email address to use and I can send it to you. It will shortly become to big to send through email because I am keeping the pictures full screen so everyone will be able to get a great look at each car...

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
    The Terminator..... VTCI #11178 ITC #6000 Yellow Mustang Registry (YMR) #12188
    Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or Call (Cell) 210-875-1411

https://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm
    Faye's Ovarian Cancer Memorial Website.
    https://faye.rayclark.info/index.html
  • RustyNCa
    Super-Experienced
    • May 31 2007

So what models, years of TBirds are you wanting to see?

I only ask since I have 3.5 birds from various years

Comment

• YellowRose
      Super-Experienced

• Jan 21 2008

Hi Rusty!

That is a good question! I will let YA'll give me the answer. Do we just put in 1958-1966 Tbirds, like this forum is set up for? Do we include 1955-1957 Baby Birds? Do we include all Tbirds from 1955 to present?

Personally, since we dont seem to have any 1955-1958 Tbird owners on this forum, (that I know of) or those who own Tbirds beyond 1966, I dont see how we are going to reach them to ask them to send me pictures of their Birds...

You tell me what you would like in your power show.

Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or Call (Cell) 210-875-1411

Comment

• RustyNCa
        Super-Experienced
        • May 31 2007

Originally posted by YellowRose
        Hi Rusty!

Personally, since we dont seem to have any 1955-1958 Tbird owners on this forum, (that I know of) or those who own Tbirds beyond 1966, I dont see how we are going to reach them to ask them to send me pictures of their Birds...

You tell me what you would like in your power show.
        Maybe all the other Squarebird and Flarebird owners are like me, and don't find the smaller birds all that intriguing . Not sure about the rest of ya'll but the baby birds while nice, don't really do that much for me, especially when I factor in how much they go for. I'd have to sell my 58, 65 and my 68 olds to afford one .

Comment

• tbird430
          Super-Experienced
          • Jun 18 2007

I think 1958-66 only. There is TONS of information/pictures of the 1955-57 T-Birds out there already. It is easy to find as well.

Just my 2 cents.
          sigpic
          The 1960 Ford Thunderbird. The WORLD'S most wanted car....

VTCI Member#6287.

Comment

• scumdog
            Super-Experienced

• May 12 2006

YellowRose, I've sent you a PM on this, love the idea!!
            A Thunderbirder from the Land of the Long White Cloud.

Comment

Ray
              I did not see anything down below that you posted,did you send the power show by US Mail ?

Comment

• YellowRose
                Super-Experienced

• Jan 21 2008

Hi Bob,

No, I was going to send you the power show in email, but I don't have your email address in my address book. Call me, if you like, and give it to me or send it to me in a PM and I can send you the show. It is nearly to large for emailing already, but it did go out to about a half dozen members this morning. I only have about 4-5 members cars in it so far, including yours.

Comment

• RustyNCa
                  Super-Experienced
                  • May 31 2007

Ray, you want me to send you a bunch of emails or just look here and let me know what you like and I could send you the bigger photos.

I think most of what I have is posted here, except on the 58, the inprocess before pics are not on the site.

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Cheers
                  RustyNCA

Comment

• YellowRose
                    Super-Experienced

• Jan 21 2008

Hi Rusty,

I think I can get what I need of that link you gave me. If not, I will PM you and let you now. You can PM me, if you would and let me know the year of the Birds, and their names, if you have named them. I want to make sure I get it straight. Do I see three of them in those pix? I will take a closer look. If you want to see what I have put together so far, you can PM me with a good hi-speed email address to send it to. This file is nearly 10MB and managed to get through to the others okay, I gather. But I will not be able to email it much longer. It will be to big to get through email. Send me your pictures, ya'll! It will save me from having to search through tons of posts to find them on here...

Comment

• RustyNCa
                      Super-Experienced
                      • May 31 2007

Originally posted by YellowRose
                      Hi Rusty,

I think I can get what I need of that link you gave me. If not, I will PM you and let you now. You can PM me, if you would and let me know the year of the Birds, and their names, if you have named them. I want to make sure I get it straight. Do I see three of them in those pix? I will take a closer look. If you want to see what I have put together so far, you can PM me with a good hi-speed email address to send it to. This file is nearly 10MB and managed to get through to the others okay, I gather. But I will not be able to email it much longer. It will be to big to get through email. Send me your pictures, ya'll! It will save me from having to search through tons of posts to find them on here...
                      I actually have four , only three run tho.

The yellow one is a 58, kids named it BigBird
                      The blue is a 59 and she don't run yet. We could call her the playboy.... when I finally opened the trunk, found it was full of old playboys, five boxes...
                      The white one is a 65 and is destined to be my sons, I bought it for him, he hasn't named it yet.
                      The special is a 65, and is well, special, but no name other than the kids call it the brown bird

Comment

• YellowRose
                        Super-Experienced

• Jan 21 2008

Hi Ya'll!

I just finished adding all four of Rusty's Tbirds to the power show, and both of El Guapo's! There are now 76 pictures, I think it was, in the show. Wait til you see EG's section! Your eyes will be bulging! At present, I dont have anyone else's pictures to add. So send me some! I am caught up, unless I put mine in while I am waiting for others. But I am gonna take a break and get some supper in me.

I think you will enjoy it. When members have supplied me with "Before" pictures, I have put them in first. Then the "After" pictures after the "Before" pix. Makes sense to me! Some of them were in really bad shape when obtained, but you would never know it by looking at how they restored them. Some of them probably run better than the day they came off the production line..

I hope the guys in the other forums for Bullet and Rocket Birds are reading down here. I want pix of '58-'66 Birds. I have a few so far of the latter ones.. Those of you who own Bullet Birds send me some Bullet Bird pix toooo!

Comment

Ray
                          I just watched you Power Show and I like it,it would be great if you could get pictures from all our menbers

Comment

Hi Yellow rose, I can send a pic of my 66 by email, i think. I can't seem to put on here. Kinda stupid when it comes to a computer. My email is Tbirds8 @msn.com Thanks Bill

Comment

• YellowRose
                              Super-Experienced

• Jan 21 2008

Hi Bill,

I just sent ya an email. You can send any pictures to that email. I will get them fine.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎