X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • YellowRose
    Super-Experienced

• Jan 21 2008

Lex Ware's '59 Tbird-Perth, WA

I had an email from Lexdownunder, from Perth, Western Australia this morning. He was at an All Fords charity event and this is what he had to say.

"Hi Ray
    We had the All Ford Day last Sunday where we get to show off our cars for charity. Over 550 Fords on display at a football oval just out of Perth.
    Only have the one photo of my "Black Beauty" which I've sent. She really was a "Star" & had heaps of lookers & compliments. Nothing like a squarebird to attract attention & photographers. I've pretty much completed all the jobs I wanted to do. She has all new upholstery & seat foams. electric wiper conversion, working electric clock & had lots of hand rubbing the paintwork. All the marks she got during transport to Aussie are gone. She looks amazing!!!!! Mechanically, all finished. New suspension rubbers & reset springs. New exhaust (with a pretty loud rumble....luv it!!) replaced a few engine & gearbox seals, balanced tail shaft & new uni joints & just general maintenance & refurbishing. She sooooo much luvs a cruise.

Cheers Ray
    Lex

PS The All Ford Day raised more than $50,000 for kids charities. This year we are donating half each to SIDS & Heart Kids. Makes you feel good inside!!!!!"

Here is the picture that he sent of his Raven Black '59 Squarebird. He really has her looking great!

Attached Files

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
    The Terminator..... VTCI #11178 ITC #6000 Yellow Mustang Registry (YMR) #12188
    Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or Call (Cell) 210-875-1411

https://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm
    Faye's Ovarian Cancer Memorial Website.
    https://faye.rayclark.info/index.html

Very fine!
    Richard D. Hord

Comment

• Dan Leavens
      Moderator / Administrator

• Oct 4 2006

Lex she is a real beauty and the chrome really pops off the Raven black
      Dano Calgary,Alberta Canada
      Thunderbird Registry
      58HT #33317
      60 HT (Sold )

Comment

• fomoco59
        Super-Experienced
        • Jun 10 2005

Agreed!! Beautiful!
        sigpic
        Mike Lemmon
        '59 Raven Black Hardtop

http://www.tbirdregistry.com/viewdat...tryNumber=2461

Comment

• Penelope
          Super-Experienced
          • Mar 4 2008

I have seen Lex's beautiful bird in person and will be catching up with him again shortly, let me assure you she is just as beautiful in person.
          sigpicBill
          Thunderbird Registry 21903 & 33405

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎