X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Alexander
    Webmaster
    • Oct 30 2002

RE: 1959-1960 Thunderbird Convertible Parts Car

I have run this message board for 4 years. One of the pleasures of running this message board is that there was no moderating or difficult decisions to make as what posts to edit or delete. There were no accusations or insults thrown between posters.

Message posts and e-mails are often brief and often do not convey the meaning the writer intends. Please realize this.

There seems to have been some miscommunication and misunderstanding that produced the friction that we see on this thread.

This site obviously has merit, or it would not be the number one Thunderbird site in terms of traffic according to Alexa.com. Before you quit this site and hold permanent animosity towards a fellow poster, please step back and see that these events would have probably not have occurred if you all were communicating face to face.

Alexander
    1959 Hardtop
    1960 Golde Top
    Alexander
    1959 Hard Top
    1960 Golde Top
    sigpic

Comment

RE: 1959-1960 Thunderbird Convertible Parts Car

Hi went to Texas & picked up the '59 Convertible. It's a shame this car does not have a title I DROVE it home with a Tag permit NO rust at all & the top works perfectly. I'm happy :-) Thanks to Squarebirds.org & to Squarebird59. :-)

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎