X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • YellowRose
    Super-Experienced

• Jan 21 2008

Welcome, davidvend !!

Welcome to Squarebirds, David! David hales from California and owns a '60 White Tbird Convertible with a red interior! David, I have shortened your user id to davidvend and took off your email address at the end of it. We love to see pictures of our new members Tbirds. If you have any pictures you would like to share with us, please send Cathie ~ Coral a Private Messasge (PM) or email and she can tell you how to do it. We have the greatest Tbird Techies in the world on here. So if you need any help or have any questions, just post in the Squarebirds Forum and someone will be glad to help you. If you have any problems navigating our Forum, please contact me. Enjoy your journey!

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
    The Terminator..... VTCI #11178 ITC #6000 Yellow Mustang Registry (YMR) #12188
    Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or Call (Cell) 210-875-1411

https://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm
    Faye's Ovarian Cancer Memorial Website.
    https://faye.rayclark.info/index.html
  • simplyconnected
    Administrator
    • May 26 2009

Hey Dave, welcome. Always good to have another T-bird on the site.

The guys here are very experienced and come to the table with lots of resources. They love nothing better than to help other restorers and enthusiasts with their labors of love.

We also have Coral, who answers computer questions. This sets Squarebirds apart from other sites. Again, Welcome.
    - Dave Dare
    Member, Sons of the American Revolution

CLICK HERE to see my custom hydraulic roller 390 FE build.

"We've got to pause and ask ourselves: How much clean air do we need?"
    --Lee Iacocca

Comment

Hey Dave,
      Welcome, you have joined the most experienced group of gals and guys anywhere! Ask questions and comment when you can. We lean on each other and learn from each other. By sharing information we can keep these old Birds running and on the road where they belong!
      Once again Welcome!
      Richard D. Hord

Comment

• Dan Leavens
        Moderator / Administrator

• Oct 4 2006

David also welcome to our truly international site where you will find some of the most knowledgeable birders around. Ask any questionanswer where you canand participate oftenAnother 60 convert please post pics when you can as Ray mentioned.
        Dano Calgary,Alberta Canada
        Thunderbird Registry
        58HT #33317
        60 HT (Sold )

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍