No announcement yet.

Found the short in the wirring!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Found the short in the wirring!!!!!!!!!

Sent this oft to the previous owner and I don't blame him but who ever screwed this up should be shot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ray we found the trouble and you won't believe it!!!! Who ever installed the seat belts use the hole where the tail light wires go into the trunk and installed the attachment fixture for the belts in that hole. Oh now even you can figure out what happens next! Who ever did this just tighten the fixture down without removing the wires and crunched the leads and probably cut them at that time. And this is where the major short occurred. Boy what kind of person would do this? must have nothing up stairs. Jon

• Alexander
    Webmaster
    • Oct 30 2002

RE: Found the short in the wirring!!!!!!!!!

Must be this guy.

Bad Koko bad.

Alexander
    1959 Hardtop
    1960 Golde Top
    Alexander
    1959 Hard Top
    1960 Golde Top
    sigpic

Comment

RE: Found the short in the wirring!!!!!!!!!

No I think Ko-Ko is smarter than that! Jo

Comment

RE: Found the short in the wiring!!!!!!!!!

Could not locate a new wiring harness so we are going to adapt six lead trailer harness wire. Should work just fine! Oh yes did find a used wire harness but they want $225 dollars for that and so oft we go with the 20 dollars fix. Jon

Comment

RE: Found the short in the wiring!!!!!!!!!

Well I decided to take Koko back to her home and now I have hired a young girl from next door to help me out with my wire electrical problem. Think she will work out? Jon

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎