No announcement yet.

Wanted nice '58-'70 Thunderbird car MUST be in Central

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wanted nice '58-'70 Thunderbird car MUST be in Central

I am ready to take on a Thunderbird again. I am looking for a driver not a project. I need the car to be near me around Orlando FL. 1958 thru 1966 prefered but will consider a nice 1967 thru 1970. I can be reached at Stock60Tbird@wmconnect.com Thanks :-)

RE: Wanted nice '58-'70 Thunderbird car MUST be in Cent

Hi, Stock60Tbird. I have one Thunderbird left, I am Collecting Chevrolet's now. It a 1957 though I have a LEGAL to use in Florida Rumble seat trailer setup that was made from a 1957 basketcase that was the Car we used to restore the one I am selling. I'll let you have it for $6,950.00 FIRM & thats giving it away. I have heard many good things about you & I know it's not in you're year range but if you want to look at it or I'll send you pic's of it drop me a line here & I will get back to you. Thanks Signed Tom.:-)

Comment

Hi Markcross is that price for the 1957 Thunderbird & the Trailer\RumbleSeat? If so & the car is roadworthy YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! E-mail me at the link in my first post. :-)

Comment

Yes Stock60Tbird that price is for everything. If you want it just call my cell #, your son has it. That price if for YOU only. I know you will like the Car & trailer it's even got both tops & cold A\C!! Happy Holidays :-)

Comment

Thanks found a Thunderbird it's a 1957 but it's nice. It's no Squarebird but it's a NICE car. Happy Holidays:-)

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎