No announcement yet.

extra parts,window cranks door handle

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had to sell my 60 HT and I have a few parts left over.I have 3 windows cranks w/the spring loaded donuts.1 door handle w/ the bevelled chrome peice (leveler) 2 side chrome splices (go under the garment hook) and 1 splice that goes over rear window chrome.Send me $50 and I'll pay the postage.
    Also have a Ford carb that came off my 60 HT 352 needs to be rebuilt.$50 plus $13.95 shipping.Thanks George

Originally posted by TChicken
    I had to sell my 60 HT and I have a few parts left over.I have 3 windows cranks w/the spring loaded donuts.1 door handle w/ the bevelled chrome peice (leveler) 2 side chrome splices (go under the garment hook) and 1 splice that goes over rear window chrome.Send me $50 and I'll pay the postage.
    Also have a Ford carb that came off my 60 HT 352 needs to be rebuilt.$50 plus $13.95 shipping.Thanks George

Comment

• brandonian
      Apprentice
      • Aug 4 2007

Hey George. I need the spring loaded donuts if you haven't already sold them? How much for the 3? Or are you not wanting to break the stuff up and sell it individually?

Comment

Originally posted by brandonian
        Hey George. I need the spring loaded donuts if you haven't already sold them? How much for the 3? Or are you not wanting to break the stuff up and sell it individually?
        How about $10 + shipping ?

Comment

Originally posted by TChicken
          How about $10 + shipping ?
          If you want them email me at midnyte@cfl.rr.com Thanks George

Comment

• touhumaa
            • Aug 6 2009

"2 side chrome splices (go under the garment hook) and 1 splice that goes over rear window chrome"
            Do you have these still? Is there any chance to see a photo of these, since I'm not sure if there are the parts that my '59 bird is missing...
            And if they are what I'm looking for, how much with shipping to Finland?

Comment

Originally posted by touhumaa
              "2 side chrome splices (go under the garment hook) and 1 splice that goes over rear window chrome"
              Do you have these still? Is there any chance to see a photo of these, since I'm not sure if there are the parts that my '59 bird is missing...
              And if they are what I'm looking for, how much with shipping to Finland?
              Hello if you click on the photo above it will give you an enlarged pic.The 3 pieces are on the left side of pic.If you want them send me your address.How does $10 US for all 3 pieces sound?I will check with the post office on shipping cost.Thanks George

Comment

• touhumaa
                • Aug 6 2009

Hello again!
                Yes, the $10 sounds nice, and i think those are the ones that are missing from my '59 bird. Please send me pm about the shipping cost, and how should I pay for them (do you use PayPal, it would be the best way for me since paying to bank account costs me $20-25...)

Comment

• YellowRose
                  Super-Experienced

• Jan 21 2008

Hi Tuire!

The three small chrome pieces shown on the left in the picture ARE the three pieces that connect the two chrome pieces on the top right and left sides of the interior above the windows. The third one connects the two chrome pieces at the top of the rear window together. The first two go under the garment hook, as you said and it screws into it. The third one goes over the two chrome piece across the top of the window and helps hold them in place.

Glad to see you posting and I hope this will give you the pieces that you need!

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
                  The Terminator..... VTCI #11178 ITC #6000 Yellow Mustang Registry (YMR) #12188
                  Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or Call (Cell) 210-875-1411

https://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm
                  Faye's Ovarian Cancer Memorial Website.
                  https://faye.rayclark.info/index.html

Comment

• Dan Leavens
                    Moderator / Administrator

• Oct 4 2006

George ( Colonel ) good to see you on the site and helping out or fellow birders.When is the big move??
                    Dano Calgary,Alberta Canada
                    Thunderbird Registry
                    58HT #33317
                    60 HT (Sold )

Comment

Texas bound

Originally posted by Dan Leavens
                      George ( Colonel ) good to see you on the site and helping out or fellow birders.When is the big move??
                      We are packing up next Sunday the 20th and leaving on Monday.I see I am not getting private msgs under user options.Is that normal for non members?
                      When we get settled in out west I'll post a msg.See Ya Partna

Comment

• Dan Leavens
                        Moderator / Administrator

• Oct 4 2006

George ( Colonel ) yes that is normal and is one of the perks of being a member. Don't worry, when you get settled in Texas and get the urge you can become a member and give us your expertise again. Move safe.
                        Dano Calgary,Alberta Canada
                        Thunderbird Registry
                        58HT #33317
                        60 HT (Sold )

Comment

• YellowRose
                          Super-Experienced

• Jan 21 2008

Hi George,

As the old expression says, "The check is in the mail!" I sent it out to day to the address you gave me. I checked your user id on the system. First of all, for whatever reason, it thinks you live in Western Europe! So I changed that to Central Time, since you will be in that time zone when you move. Secondly, the system was not notifying you when you received a PM because that section said NO. I dont know what changed the system settings on your user id. Maybe you did by accident. I changed it so that you will receive an email notification to your email address when someone sends you a PM. When you are on the Forum, and someone sends you a PM it will now put up a pop up box and tell you that someone just send you a PM. I think everyone should have those two options set to YES, or at least the last one. I have both set, so that when I am in email and not on the Forum, and someone on the Forum sends me a PM, I get an email telling me not only that someone just PM'd me, but I can also see what was said in the PM! Here are your new settings. Now you should know when someone PM's you.

Send Notification Email When a Private Message is Received Yes
                          Pop up a Notification Box When a Private Message is Received Yes
                          Last edited by YellowRose; September 12, 2009, 09:15 AM.

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
                          The Terminator..... VTCI #11178 ITC #6000 Yellow Mustang Registry (YMR) #12188
                          Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or Call (Cell) 210-875-1411

https://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm
                          Faye's Ovarian Cancer Memorial Website.
                          https://faye.rayclark.info/index.html

Comment

Originally posted by YellowRose
                            Hi George,

As the old expression says, "The check is in the mail!" I sent it out to day to the address you gave me. I checked your user id on the system. First of all, for whatever reason, it thinks you live in Western Europe! So I changed that to Central Time, since you will be in that time zone when you move. Secondly, the system was not notifying you when you received a PM because that section said NO. I dont know what changed the system settings on your user id. Maybe you did by accident. I changed it so that you will receive an email notification to your email address when someone sends you a PM. When you are on the Forum, and someone sends you a PM it will now put up a pop up box and tell you that someone just send you a PM. I think everyone should have those two options set to YES, or at least the last one. I have both set, so that when I am in email and not on the Forum, and someone on the Forum sends me a PM, I get an email telling me not only that someone just PM'd me, but I can also see what was said in the PM! Here are your new settings. Now you should know when someone PM's you.

Send Notification Email When a Private Message is Received Yes No
                            Pop up a Notification Box When a Private Message is Received Yes
                            Thanks much Ray I will post when I get settled in out west Thx George

Comment

• brandonian
                              Apprentice
                              • Aug 4 2007

Hey George, got the spring loaded donuts! Appreciate it! How was the move? Or are you still in the process?

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎