No announcement yet.

1960 Thunderbird Convertible

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

1960 Thunderbird Convertible

I have a 60 T-bird Convertible for sale. It is just the shell with many extra parts. It has NO floor left and honestly I was going to cut it up and send it to scrap. I thought for a second of that old expression "One mans trash is another mans treasure" so I decided to write this ad.

I resently purchased the car off ebay from WI in order to complete a 59. There is not much left. Although there is no floor the doors still close retively good. The car would need some serious TLC for many years. What do you think? Is anyone going to want this thing? Should I remove the body parts (welded to car) that are unique to a con't? Should I remove the VIN(s)?

Please feel free to pass this on!! I'm in southeastern Michigan

I also have MANY MANY other parts for sale. I've learned that restoring a car not only makes you handy but it also makes you a businessman. I am not a businessman, this entire experience has beeen a nightmare thanks to a guy named T-Bird Ted or Ted VanAntwerp and I am not trying to make a profit off of these parts. I am simply looking for honest T-bird fans who love their car.

Thanks

Shorebird

RE: 1960 Thunderbird Convertible

This car has been destroyed. I still have many parts. This includes ALL VIN's that were taken off of it. Anyone doing a hard top conversion?
    12/14/05

Comment

Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎