X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • YellowRose
    Super-Experienced

• Jan 21 2008

There Are About 40 Little Birders Now

On this Forum, plus our regular members who own Little Birds, and welcome all! There is an individual welcome for each of you in the General Discussion Forum, under the Welcome to New Members sub-Forum. If you have not seen it, take a look. I have personally welcomed each of you. This Little Bird Forum is for your use, but I see very little use being made of it so far! I am a bit surprised. We will evaluate the use of this Forum over the next 60-90 days. If, after that time, we see it is not being utilized we will take it down. So if you would like to keep it, please make use of it. If you need any help, let us know. Our webmaster is one of the best mechanics around, having spent years in the Ford factories, and working on his own Full Sized Fords that he owns. We have many great mechanics from around the world, on our Forum that can help, though they might not be versed in working on Little Birds. There are probably many of you that might be able to help others restore or work on their Little Birds. Although we do not have hardly any Little Bird technical items on our Technical Resource Library, I will certainly post any that I am sent. However the TRL has many other articles in it that apply to any car. The link to it is always a part of my signature element. Make use of what we provided for you here, please, and enjoy yourself...

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
    The Terminator..... VTCI #11178 ITC #6000 Yellow Mustang Registry (YMR) #12188
    Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or Call (Cell) 210-875-1411

https://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm
    Faye's Ovarian Cancer Memorial Website.
    https://faye.rayclark.info/index.html
  • Dan Leavens
    Moderator / Administrator

• Oct 4 2006

I would also like to give a personal welcome from our Webmaster, administrators and moderators to the 40+ new babybird members that have joined our site recently. Although we might be a little biased we believe that this is the best TBird site on the planet. Our members / guests continually monitor our site to assist, suggest, provide direction and tips in the restoration / repair of our classics. This new forum ( as Ray has stated ) has taken off rapidly with the 40+ members and to very honest we are very impressed. Now WE (Webmaster, admin / moderators) need your help, as we would like someone to step up to the plate and be a moderator ,of this newly created forum. Typically this would be a member who owns a babybird ( 55-57) and has some working knowledge to assist our other members. This does not require a lot of your time as I am on our site about 3-4 times per week but will benefit all members. Think about it and if you are interested please send a PM ( private e-mail ) Simplyconnected, Yellowrose or myself to get you started.
    Dano Calgary,Alberta Canada
    Thunderbird Registry
    58HT #33317
    60 HT (Sold )

Comment

Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍