No announcement yet.

quarter panel ornaments

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

quarter panel ornaments

I am looking for a set of the 18 rear quarter panel arnaments for my 1960 Thunderbird. If you know of some, please let me know. Thanks for the neat website.
  • Alexander
    Webmaster
    • Oct 30 2002

RE: quarter panel ornaments

Just this month, they have released reproductions of those quarter panel hash marks used on the 1960 Thunderbird. They are $120 for each side - $240 for a complete set. They are of the type that uses speed nuts from the inside, not the screw in type that was made for a small part of the 1960 production run.

I put them on last weekend on my 1960, and they look and fit perfectly. I have never seen an NOS set of this trim. Rechroming used ones is much more expensive, plus you would need to paint the inset part of each after you got it back from the platers.

You can get them from http://www.bobsbirdhouse.com/ . Mention that you got the link from Squarebirds.org .

I am glad that you find this website helpful.

Alexander
    1959 Hardtop
    1960 Golde Top
    Alexander
    1959 Hard Top
    1960 Golde Top
    sigpic

Comment

RE: quarter panel ornaments

Hi there
      I just pulled a whole set off my car, and plan on filling the holes. Give me ten bucks and they're yours! They are not perfect but could be a start. I pulled them off (along with all the other chrome do-dads) as I am building a mild custom.
      Ian
      (613) 863 8845

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎