• Jan 28 2015

Heres my 1960 after sitting in my shop for 25 years

Shes on her way for a Beauty make over

Going to stop with this one and see if it worked ok
  • olevet
    Experienced
    • Jan 28 2015

Here she is in the Back corner of my shop

Back in the Right hand corner is the 352 I built about 7 years ago, Im going to take it back apart and check everything before installing it

Comment

• olevet
      Experienced
      • Jan 28 2015

Im not shooting for an Original restoration Just want it to look good and close to correct
      This is kind of what I want the finished car to look but a Darker red

Comment

• YellowRose
        Super-Experienced

• Jan 21 2008

Heres my 1960 after sitting in my shop for 25 years

Howard, your first two pix did not upload. You might try them again, or send them to me and I can insert them where you want them.. Also, you asked me some technical questions regarding trannys.. Please post those questions in the '58-'60 Squarebirds Forum. People who know that stuff better than I do, like simplyconnected, jopizz, and others can give you better answers.
        Last edited by YellowRose; February 5, 2015, 10:47 AM.

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
        The Terminator..... VTCI #11178 ITC #6000 Yellow Mustang Registry (YMR) #12188
        Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or Call (Cell) 210-875-1411

https://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm
        Faye's Ovarian Cancer Memorial Website.
        https://faye.rayclark.info/index.html

Comment

• olevet
          Experienced
          • Jan 28 2015

Originally posted by YellowRose
          Howard, your first two pix did not upload. You might try them again, or send them to me and I can insert them where you want them.. Also, you asked me some technical questions regarding trannys.. Please post those questions in the '58-'60 Squarebirds Forum. People who know that stuff better than I do, like simplyconnected, jopizz, and others can give you better answers.

BTW, she looks really pretty as she is, for having sat for 25 years!
          Ok thanks, im going to get my grandsons Ill send them to you in a text and also get them to help me load the site on my phone

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎