X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dan Leavens
    Moderator / Administrator

• Oct 4 2006

Spare Tire Cover

Recently I had the need to install a new trunk liner that I purchased from The Bird's Nest as the old one was rather worn. After seeing the thread the BobM made of the one his girl's made with his squarebird digitized on the tire cover I e-mailed Bob. I placed the order with them, for a black one with the word " MAGGIE " in 3 inch black letters across the center, elastic across the top portion for fit and waited for it to arrive by post. When it arrived, my wife was very pleased and it fit like a glove to cover the spare tire. I gotta tell ya, the quality is very good, the attention to detail at what we wanted was exellent and the girls did a marvelous job. The process was very reasonable and it definitely dress's up the trunk area to our taste. Send BobM an e-mail, they will make sure they get it done correctly and send one your way.The cost would be different as the amount of worked performed and it would be great to support one of our members. I would highly recommend you get one made and again Bob tell the girl's they did a great job.

Dano Calgary,Alberta Canada

NOTE: I had the 58 at a local S&S this weekend and a lot of people ask me where I got it made.
    Dano Calgary,Alberta Canada
    Thunderbird Registry
    58HT #33317
    60 HT (Sold )

And he also can do logo's and art work as well(maybe the 58-60 bird logo).Really a nice touch to have at the shows with the trunk open.

Comment

Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎