X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • YellowRose
    Super-Experienced

• Jan 21 2008

Welcome, Seanextra !!

Welcome to Squarebirds, Seanextra! Sean hales from Eastern Australia and owns 2 1960 Hardtops and 1 1960 Convertible Squarebird! We are always pleased to see another Tbird owner from your country join us! We always enjoy seeing pictures of our new users Tbirds. As a Paid Member if you have anything you want to share with us you can post attachments directly on our server. To become one, have a PayPal account and click on the Donate to Site button at the top right of this Forum. To post attachments as an unpaid user you can create an account on one of the free picture hosting websites, upload your pictures of your Tbird there and post the link to them in Our Rides Forum. Or you can send them to me, Ray Clark ~ YellowRose, John Pizzi ~ jopizz, or Dave Dare, our webmaster ~ simplyconnected and we will post them for you. When you post pictures please set them for 800x600 size for better viewing on the Forum. We have the greatest Tbird Techies from around the world on here. So if you need any help with your Tbird just post away in the Squarebird Forum. They will be glad to help. I would recommend that you save my phone number should you ever need to contact me. Should you have any problems navigating our Forum, please contact me, John, or Dave. His phone number is 248-544-8834. Enjoy The Journey!
    Last edited by YellowRose; August 30, 2018, 08:02 AM.

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
    The Terminator..... VTCI #11178 ITC #6000 Yellow Mustang Registry (YMR) #12188
    Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or Call (Cell) 210-875-1411

https://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm
    Faye's Ovarian Cancer Memorial Website.
    https://faye.rayclark.info/index.html
  • Seanextra
    • Aug 30 2018

Thanks Ray, much appreciated, so good to be on board with this great group of people and an overwhelming source of knowledge on this Forum you guys do a great job!

Regards Sean Sutherland

Comment

• Dan Leavens
      Moderator / Administrator

• Oct 4 2006

Sean also welcome to our truly international site where you will find some of the most knowledgeable birders around. Ask any questions answer where you can and participate often
      Great to see another multiple owner and are they registered in the TBird registry on our site?
      Dano Calgary,Alberta Canada
      Thunderbird Registry
      58HT #33317
      60 HT (Sold )

Comment

• YellowRose
        Super-Experienced

• Jan 21 2008

Welcome, Seanextra !!

Hi Sean! I had hoped to be able to "talk" with you last night, for a bit, through Private Messages, after I processed your membership application. But by the time I finished you had logged off. I will send you a PM and give you some additional information that you might need, and like to have regarding those 3 Birds of yours! BTW, we LOVE to see pix of our new members Tbirds. As you have read, there are 3 ways to post them. For just general pix of your Tbirds, you can send them to me, and I can post them for you, in the Our Rides Forum, or you can use one of the other methods listed. For technical pix of things you are working on, post them in the '58-'60 Squarebirds Forum. Just keep the pix at or under the 800x600pixel size when posting. Thank you for your kind comments. They are much appreciated. Welcome aboard!

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
        The Terminator..... VTCI #11178 ITC #6000 Yellow Mustang Registry (YMR) #12188
        Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or Call (Cell) 210-875-1411

https://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm
        Faye's Ovarian Cancer Memorial Website.
        https://faye.rayclark.info/index.html

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎