X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 1960Bird
    Experienced
    • Dec 4 2002

Roll pin

I am going to install a new shift lever and collar and I need to know what size the roll pin is supposed to be, the best that I could measure was .199 diameter or about 13/64 of an inch X 1 inch long, although I assume that it is worn quit a bit and I may not be getting a true reading. Thanks.

Steve Ronk
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa
    1960 HT 390 cu in, Edelbrock RPM intake, shorty headers, two and one half inch exhaust and 3.70 rear gears...if you are going to go in style you might as well go fast
    390, Mild Cam, Headers, 3.70 rear, 2-1/2" Exhaust, Edelbrok Performer RPM Intake, Holley Street Avenger 670 Carburetor, One Wire Alt, Petronix Ignition. She's All Go and No Show.
  • Alexander
    Webmaster
    • Oct 30 2002

RE: Roll pin

The roll pin for the transmission shift lever is 3/16 inch diameter and 1 inch long.

Alexander
    1959 Hardtop
    1960 Golde Top
    Alexander
    1959 Hard Top
    1960 Golde Top
    sigpic

Comment

• 1960Bird
      Experienced
      • Dec 4 2002

RE: Roll pin

Thanks Alexander...I couldn't keep this car going without you;-)

Steve Ronk
      Cedar Rapids, Iowa
      1960 HT 390 cu in, Edelbrock RPM intake, shorty headers, two and one half inch exhaust and 3.70 rear gears...if you are going to go in style you might as well go fast
      390, Mild Cam, Headers, 3.70 rear, 2-1/2" Exhaust, Edelbrok Performer RPM Intake, Holley Street Avenger 670 Carburetor, One Wire Alt, Petronix Ignition. She's All Go and No Show.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎