Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 60 T-Bird
    Experienced
    • Jun 2 2010

Hi Scott...Ok I'm a member again...lets see if this works...

The picture here is from Ford and the pulley I need is the upper pulley which is off-set. Hope you have one.
    I believe Eaton Pumps makes the pulley. There are no part numbers on them. At least not what I have seen yet. Ford did assign a part number in there parts catalogue... C0AE-3A733-A
    Attached Files
    "Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow - what a ride!"

Comment

• pbf777
      Experienced
      • Jan 9 2016

I looked in my stacks of pulleys, but don't have that one, sorry. Scott.

Comment

• 60 T-Bird
        Experienced
        • Jun 2 2010

Originally posted by pbf777
        I looked in my stacks of pulleys, but don't have that one, sorry. Scott.
        Thanx Scott...They seem to be rare. Try explaining to a desk jockey at a junkyard what you're looking for...sheesh! I'm going to machine one up. I'll post it when I'm done.
        "Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow - what a ride!"

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎