Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS Robot
    The Source
    • Jan 29 2007

George W. Bush's Ford F-150 to be auctionated at this year's Barrett-Jackson

Filed under: Truck, Auctions, Ford, Celebrities

President George W. Bush was known as much for the many liberties he took with the English language as he was for being a Texan, and, in the latter regard, it is not all that surprising that the 43rd President's truck of choice was a Ford F-150... the key word here, of course, being was. The truck used by the former president around his Crawford, TX ranch, a 2009 Ford F-150 King Ranch 4x4 SuperCrew, will be auctioned off at Barrett-Jackson next month with the proceeds of the sale going to the Fisher House Foundation.

President Bush bought the truck new in 2009, and used it to drive around his ranch with families and dignitaries. As a part of the auction, President Bush autographed the instrument panel, and there will also be an accompanying video of him signing and driving the truck. It isn't clear how many miles are on the F-150, but it sounds like not too many, if any, were from driving on public roads.

"I haven't driven on a street in many, many years, but I have been able to drive this truck on my ranch," said President Bush. "I want to thank all those who are supporting the Fisher House. In supporting the Fisher House, you're supporting our veterans. And in supporting our veterans, you're helping America."

More about the Barrett-Jackson auction is posted after the jump.Continue reading George W. Bush's Ford F-150 to be auctionated at this year's Barrett-Jackson
    George W. Bush's Ford F-150 to be auctionated at this year's Barrett-Jackson originally appeared on Autoblog on Sat, 15 Dec 2012 11:56:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

More...
Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎