X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • YellowRose
    Super-Experienced

• Jan 21 2008

simplyconnected To Moderate Falcon Forum

Thank you, Dave Dare, for taking on the additional responsibility of Moderator for the Falcon Forum. It is much appreciated! I will be the additional Moderator of this Forum and the Full Sized Ford Forum. I hope that one of you will come forward and replace me on those two Forums. We also need someone to assist byersmtrco on the Bullet and Flairbird Forums. If you have an interest, please contact me.

We now have Moderators in place on every Forum, which is good. To see who is responsible for which Forums click on View Forum Leaders below.

I very much appreciate those of you who came forward and accepted Moderator positions. It is always good to have more leadership on the Forum. The door is always open to more of you joining us. We certainly can have more than 1 or 2 or 3 Moderators per Forum!

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
    The Terminator..... VTCI #11178 ITC #6000 Yellow Mustang Registry (YMR) #12188
    Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or Call (Cell) 210-875-1411

https://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm
    Faye's Ovarian Cancer Memorial Website.
    https://faye.rayclark.info/index.html
  • Coral
    Super-Experienced

• Apr 3 2009

Congrats Dave!

Comment

• simplyconnected
      Administrator
      • May 26 2009

Thanks Coral, Yellow, and everyone. Let me know what I can do to help, anytime. This is the time when everyone is on the road, on vacation, and in cruises. It may be slow for a little while, but I'll be here when everyone gets back to using their computer. I'm honored to be invited to moderate for you good folks.
      - Dave
      Member, Sons of the American Revolution

CLICK HERE to see my custom hydraulic roller 390 FE build.

"We've got to pause and ask ourselves: How much clean air do we need?"
      --Lee Iacocca

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎