No announcement yet.

Sheet metal 60tbird

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sheet metal 60tbird

I am looking for sheet metal for a 60 tbird. I could use just about anything you have. Core support is a big one that I need. also the rear window support. Though let me know what you have. I am trying to restore a really rough one. So let me know if you have a parts car and maybe we can make a deal.

Brian Costello

RE: Sheet metal 60tbird

>I am looking for sheet metal for a 60 tbird. I could use
    >just about anything you have. Core support is a big one that
    >I need. also the rear window support. Though let me know
    >what you have. I am trying to restore a really rough one. So
    >let me know if you have a parts car and maybe we can make a
    >deal.
    >
    >Brian Costello

I'm in the same boat. I'm rebuilding my core support however -- replacing the damaged "frame rail" underneath it.

What I need more then anything else is a left front fender and a header panel.

I could also use a good hood, and both rear quarter panels .. During a previous restore, someone used bondo to "make" the side contours.

I live in Florida, and will drive anywhere within about a day's drive to come and pick up said parts.

Comment

I might have a contact for you to get some sheet metal or any other parts you might need for you 60 TBird. He is out in Montana and owns a pretty decent size salvage yard. He has a pretty decent selection of salvagable cars in his yard. I know he has one 60 TBird with alot of good sheet metal and parts, he will send pictures if need be. He is great to deal with. Will respond to emails promptly and best of all he is fare on his prices of parts and shipping. Just send him a email and tell him Jesse Lewis sent you his way. His email address is:

jpuff@montana.com

His name is Monty. Well, hope this helps you find what your looking for.
      Thanks
      Jesse Lewis

Comment

I have a lot of extra trim pieces. Outside and in. I might have a rear windowset up also. I know I have a few windows. Which side did you need?

Comment

I have a left front fender.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎