X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • YellowRose
    Super-Experienced

• Jan 21 2008

Carb Parts Wanted By Carl S. Bridges

I received an email through the Contact Us procedure from a non-member who is looking for some carb parts. Here is what he had to say, following by what I had to say. However, since he is not a member, he might not have my email address in his address book.

I am restoring a 60 T-bird W/ 352 engine for a client and in
    rebuilding the 4300 autolite #C8AF B I manage to lose secondary piston & rod (air valve) #14 carb kit. I am wondering if you guys might have use part? or should I look for 4100 carb. cbuck7@frontier.com

Hi Calvin,

I see that you are not a member of this Forum. If you were to become a member, you might find what you need from one of our members. Registering is simple. Go to the Home page of www.squarebirds.org. Click on the Forums button and go through the register process. You will see it in the black border and also the word register in the text. Once a member, you can post your information.

Another suggestion is that you go to the www.rockauto.com website. I think they have kits or parts for that carb. Check them out. Another suggestion is to call a member of our Forum, Carl Heller, who has a lot of Squarebird parts. He might have what you are looking for. His phone number is 570-691-4404.

Carl, if you can help him, please see if you can get in contact with him. I did send him the above information, but I do not know if he will receive it or not.

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
    The Terminator..... VTCI #11178 ITC #6000 Yellow Mustang Registry (YMR) #12188
    Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or Call (Cell) 210-875-1411

https://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm
    Faye's Ovarian Cancer Memorial Website.
    https://faye.rayclark.info/index.html
Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎