X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 57ford/60thunderbird
    Experienced
    • May 4 2009

a local 59 t-bird i found (pics)

hey all heres a nudder link just 4 pics this time of a 59 thunderbird thats been sitting out in front of a gas station /service shop all summer this car is only 5 mins from my house (and i didnt even know it was there)

i found out about it from a friend of mine i didnt believe him when he told me about it but heres the proof i took these pics about a month ago actually the car hasnt moved or anything since i first saw it , dont know where it came from who owns it or anything have never seen this one around town before i went in and asked the guy working at the station about it , but he was old and crabby and all he said was its a customers car and i dont know anything else

it has been sitting with the hood barely latched , so i can tell it has the carb off of it
    and its been sitting for quite a while somplace as the chrome has that slightly rusted been too long with out polish look

its a decnt bird it has the wirewheels and the chrome package as you can tell from the pics the funny thing is the dash pad is in primo shape (must be a repo or something) its just a shame its just sitting there i pass it everyday atleast twice on my way to work and home

the pics are kinda dark because i took them very early in the morning so i wouldn't cause a stir or get the local unfriendly boys in blue called

oh and isnt it kinda funny i search for years to find me a squarebird and within a month of buying mine this one shows up 5 mins from my house and its painted almost the exact same colors as mine

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!
    57 ford sedan
    60 thunderbird registry number 33404
    69 mustang coupe
    69 roadrunner
  • YellowRose
    Super-Experienced

• Jan 21 2008

a local 59 t-bird i found (pics)

Hi Keith, that is about the way it goes! You might know that would happen. Before I bought Rose, I was looking for a '59 Indian Turquoise Tbird with the Turquoise and White 7X interior. I had no luck at all in finding one in any condition at the time. Until after I bought Rose. Not long after that, I found one that looked to be in better condition and less the price. I was ticked!

Thanks for the pix. This one seems to be somewhat rough around the edges. If you ever get the chance, get the VIN # off it if you can.

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
    The Terminator..... VTCI #11178 ITC #6000 Yellow Mustang Registry (YMR) #12188
    Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or Call (Cell) 210-875-1411

https://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm
    Faye's Ovarian Cancer Memorial Website.
    https://faye.rayclark.info/index.html

Comment

• tbird430
      Super-Experienced
      • Jun 18 2007

Stick one of our Squarebird 'hand-outs' inside a sandwich bag & leave it under a wiper blade or something...

-Jon
      sigpic
      The 1960 Ford Thunderbird. The WORLD'S most wanted car....

VTCI Member#6287.

Comment

• tbird430
        Super-Experienced
        • Jun 18 2007

sigpic
        The 1960 Ford Thunderbird. The WORLD'S most wanted car....

VTCI Member#6287.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎