X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DaveSouthampton
    Apprentice
    • Nov 19 2013

Small Favour

I don't know if anyone can help, but I have a small favour to ask of someone in the US.

I'm trying to buy a model on Ebay.com that is identical to MY tbird, but the guy refuses to ship to the uk.

I'm wondering if one of you guys would be willing to let me ship it to you and then ship it onto me via USPS. I would of course cover all costs and throw in some cash for a meal for your trouble.

The easiest way for me to get money to you would be through paypal, so you'd need that.

Would appreciate it if anyone can help.
  • simplyconnected
    Administrator
    • May 26 2009

Sure Dave, I'll help you out.
    My address is:

Dave Dare (1-248-544-8834)
    2112 N. Vermont Ave.
    Royal Oak, Michigan 48073
    USA

If you google my phone number you will see my address.
    Member, Sons of the American Revolution

CLICK HERE to see my custom hydraulic roller 390 FE build.

"We've got to pause and ask ourselves: How much clean air do we need?"
    --Lee Iacocca

Comment

• YellowRose
      Super-Experienced

• Jan 21 2008

Small Favour

As Dan Leavens always says, this is the best Tbird Forum on the Planet! We do whatever we can to help out our fellow Tbird owners! Jolly Good show Dave ~ simplyconnected, Old Boy!

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
      The Terminator..... VTCI #11178 ITC #6000 Yellow Mustang Registry (YMR) #12188
      Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or Call (Cell) 210-875-1411

https://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm
      Faye's Ovarian Cancer Memorial Website.
      https://faye.rayclark.info/index.html

Comment

• simplyconnected
        Administrator
        • May 26 2009

It's been a few days now and I haven't heard back from Dave. In fact, he never contacted me. I wonder what happened...

BTW Dave, I'm an old time buyer and seller on eBay. My eBay name is (of course), Simplyconnected. Check out all of my feedback.

Oh, and aah... one of my ancestors sailed with Sir Walter Raleigh; Ananias Dare, a London tiler and bricklayer, was the father of Virginia Dare, whose birth on August 18, 1587 was the first recorded to English parents on the continent of North America. We Dare's have long whiskers on both sides of the pond. - Dave
        Member, Sons of the American Revolution

CLICK HERE to see my custom hydraulic roller 390 FE build.

"We've got to pause and ask ourselves: How much clean air do we need?"
        --Lee Iacocca

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎