Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Galaxiedriver
    • Oct 14 2006

Squarebird Parts for Sale

I have parts from two '60 T Birds for sale. Rechromed front bumper, other front bumper that is solid with no serious dents or rust and needs rechromed, rear bumpers, grills, rear window, 352 engine, trans, very solid doors L&R with very minor rust stain at the skin seams. Solid trunk lid, perfect NOS in original Ford Box 1960 THUNDERBIRD door scripts, NOS or great repro blue padded dash in perfect condition. Power drivers seat with all parts but switch is broken. Air cond parts. Windshield and door windows are broken.

Email your needs. I can send photos and we can talk price. Body floors, trunk floors are solid. rockers and lower rear quarters have been replaced. I bought one car as a disassembled basket case with very little rust and I also bought a rusted parts car. I am parting out both as the money to restore will far exceed the value. Lots of donor parts to save others.

I am not looking to get rich from this, I need the garage space and would like to get a fair price for these parts so I can buy some good '62 Galaxie parts. I am located in Mid Missouri.

Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎