This will take you to the main site where there is history, technical information and other information on these cars.
This takes you back to the main page of the forums.
This is the control panel to change your password, information and preferences on this message board.
Click here if your lost your password or need to register on this message board. You must be a registered user to post. Registration is free.
Search this board for information you need.
Click here to buy cool Squarebirds mechandise.
Click here to support Squarebirds.org. For $20 annually receive 20mBytes webspace, a Squarebirds e-mail address and member's icon on the message board.
Old 04-25-2014, 10:32 PM

topdeadcenter is on a distinguished road
Default Beatrice finds a new home and an Intro

Hello everyone,

My name is Mike and I am a Ford-aholic. Now that it is official, I feel like I can release the details. I just bought "Beatrice" the 59 HT. You can do a forum search like I did to see the great work that Greg (Rigormortor) did to this car. I am going to pick it up tomorrow and drive her back 5+ hours.

My other car is a 1954 Ford Customline mild custom. It is lowered, has 1954 Olds taillights, with a 1955 272 Yblock that has been hopped up a bit, and a white tuck and roll interior.

I can't wait to cruise the T-bird this summer and bother all of you with endless questions.

Mike

Last edited by topdeadcenter : 04-25-2014 at 11:25 PM. Reason: photo issues
Old 04-25-2014, 10:47 PM
Super-Experienced

Tbird1044 is on a distinguished road

Welcome to the site... Looking forward to seeing pictures. I am a very visual type of guy.

Nyles
Old 04-25-2014, 11:23 PM

Pics should be there now.
Old 04-26-2014, 02:46 AM
Experienced

FINSRIN is on a distinguished road

Welcome Mike - "Ford-aholic" is a good affliction. One downside is it can be expensive.
Interesting that those two have a certain resemblance.
Old 04-26-2014, 05:42 AM

Purely coincidental. I was actually looking for either a white or a black SB, but when I found this one and then was able to find all the old posts about it on here, it was the one that made its way to my house.

Now if for some reason I end up with a 3rd maroon and white ford, then I guess we can say that I have a "type"
Old 04-26-2014, 09:51 AM
Experienced

Larry is on a distinguished road

Welcome to the club!
Old 04-26-2014, 07:26 PM
Experienced

Buckaroo is on a distinguished road

Mike, welcome. This site is great. We bought our 58 Tbird at Iola last July. This place has been a great help to us learning about these cars. We are also Ford-aholics having Model Ts, Model A, 65 Mustang and now our 58 Tbird. If you ever get down near Baraboo give us a shout.
Old 04-30-2014, 12:42 PM
Super-Experienced

tbird430 is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Congrat's on picking up this '59 Squarebird! Welcome to the site too.

Thanks for sharing the pics...

-Jon in TX.

The 1960 Ford Thunderbird. The WORLD'S most wanted car....

VTCI Member#6287.