X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • YellowRose
    Super-Experienced

• Jan 21 2008

Welcome, Family Bird !!

Welcome to Squarebirds, Gordy! Gordy hales from California and owns a '58 Tbird. Gordy, I see your application for membership is sitting in the "Waiting For Email Confirmation" queue. Please look for an email from webmaster@squarebirds.org asking you to confirm your email address for security reasons. Look in your Trash, Spam, Delete or Inbox folders for this email. Once you find it and act on it, the system will transfer you to the "Waiting Moderation" queue where I can approve your membership. We always like to see the Tbirds our new members have! If you would like to post pictures of her, contact Cathie ~ Coral, and she will tell you how you can do that. Enjoy your stay!

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
    The Terminator..... VTCI #11178 ITC #6000 Yellow Mustang Registry (YMR) #12188
    Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or Call (Cell) 210-875-1411

https://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm
    Faye's Ovarian Cancer Memorial Website.
    https://faye.rayclark.info/index.html

Hey Gordy,
    WELCOME!!!
    Glad to have you aboard. Ask any question, remember the only stupid question is one that is not asked. Fill free to comment anytime. You will find that these gals and guys are the best and most knowledgeable old car enthusiast anywhere. If they don't know someone will find out for you.
    Once again welcome!!!
    Richard D. Hord

Comment

• tbird430
      Super-Experienced
      • Jun 18 2007

WOW!! Another new '58 owner!! It seems we have had a rash of these rare 1958 Thunderbirds coming in. It's a GOOD kind of rash mind you.

Welcome to the site Gordy.

-Jon
      sigpic
      The 1960 Ford Thunderbird. The WORLD'S most wanted car....

VTCI Member#6287.

Comment

• Dan Leavens
        Moderator / Administrator

• Oct 4 2006

Gordy also welcome to our truly international site where you will find some of the most knowledgeable birders around. Ask any questionanswer where you can and participate often It's good to see another 58 survivor.
        Dano Calgary,Alberta Canada
        Thunderbird Registry
        58HT #33317
        60 HT (Sold )

Comment

• Coral
          Super-Experienced

• Apr 3 2009

Welcome Gordy!

You can catch my email or PM option through my profile if you need any assistance....

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎