No announcement yet.

My 60 Bird has been SOLD & Delivered

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

My 60 Bird has been SOLD & Delivered

Well after much thought i have sold my Original Bird for my asking price !!!!! on a BUY IT NOW on Ebay. They picked it up and left back to Canada. Great couple who had the same car 41 years ago when they married.
    WORD to the WISE.. When you sell out of our country do your HOMEWORK!!!!
    Thanks to ALL at this GREAT GREAT, site for all the help i have been given and advice to get her to a 97 point car for AACA. I am still around and love the car and will be here to help and answer stuff. I have some parts left and some NOS seat belts ALSO! Contact me if i can help

Mark
  • tbird430
    Super-Experienced
    • Jun 18 2007

Well congradulations, I'm glad everything went they way u wanted it to. That was a very fine T-Bird indeed, the new owners should be very proud.
    sigpic
    The 1960 Ford Thunderbird. The WORLD'S most wanted car....

VTCI Member#6287.

Comment

• Alexander
      Webmaster
      • Oct 30 2002

I am glad the car found a good home. I hope you told them about this site.

You are always welcome here.
      Alexander
      1959 Hard Top
      1960 Golde Top
      sigpic

Comment

• Dan Leavens
        Moderator / Administrator

• Oct 4 2006

60 T-Bird

Mark, I am also glad you sold the car to someone who appreciates it. What part of Canada did you sell it to??
        I helped a buddy of mine bring up a car from Denton,TX and yes US / Canadian customs can be tough. They don't see any grey areas only black and white. Also, it helps to have the 72 hour notice B4 crossing to search for any leans on the vehicle.

Dano Calgary,Alberta Canada.
        Dano Calgary,Alberta Canada
        Thunderbird Registry
        58HT #33317
        60 HT (Sold )

Comment

HAHAHAH leins!! yeah.. Or as we call them here in the states BANK LOANS!!!
          She told me she needed the registration for the car. I provided it and that is when all **** came down....
          COMMUNICATION and TERMS.....what a nightmare. But car is in their hands and title CLEAR is in customs hands
          Talk to you all soon
          mark

Comment

• Dan Leavens
            Moderator / Administrator

• Oct 4 2006

Mark good to hear the deal is finally done and the 60, is in good hands. Where in Canada did you sell it to ?? At least you still have the 31.

Thunderbird Registry
            58HT #33317
            60 HT (Sold )

Comment

I was watching yours on eBay and was very impressed with the speed they used to snatch it up. Definitely were motivated buyers. I will be posting mine back up on eBay next weekend, and hopefully will have some luck this time! Congrats!

Comment

They lived in maberly Ontario, and they emailed me today that they CANT get plates until they pass a SAFETY check the emissions is passed...They are in for a nice surprise on that one!
                mark

Originally posted by Dan Leavens
                Mark good to hear the deal is finally done and the 60, is in good hands. Where in Canada did you sell it to ?? At least you still have the 31.

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎