X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • YellowRose
    Super-Experienced

• Jan 21 2008

Howard ~ olevet's '60 Tbird

Here is what Howard said about his '60 Squarebird and here are 3 pix he sent to me for posting.

"My bird just before we drug it out of the shop"

Now he is starting the work of restoring her to her former glory!
    Attached Files

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
    The Terminator..... VTCI #11178 ITC #6000 Yellow Mustang Registry (YMR) #12188
    Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or Call (Cell) 210-875-1411

https://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm
    Faye's Ovarian Cancer Memorial Website.
    https://faye.rayclark.info/index.html
  • Restifier52
    Experienced
    • Jul 26 2011

I'm glad to see another of our beauties pulled back from the brink. Mad props (much respect) to you Howard for committing to a substantial restoration.
    1960 HT
    Thunderbird Registry #35780

Comment

• olevet
      Experienced
      • Jan 28 2015

Originally posted by Restifier52
      I'm glad to see another of our beauties pulled back from the brink. Mad props (much respect) to you Howard for committing to a substantial restoration.
      Shes been in my family since very early 60s, just sitting in the back of my old shop for 25 years. Finally got caught up enough financially to get her back on the road.. Like Ive said Im not looking for a 100% PC car i just want her to look good as i go down the road in her again

Comment

• Dan Leavens
        Moderator / Administrator

• Oct 4 2006

Howard great to see you are bringing her back to her glory. That is what this site is all about and why I always say " The best TBird site on the planet "
        Dano Calgary,Alberta Canada
        Thunderbird Registry
        58HT #33317
        60 HT (Sold )

Comment

• olevet
          Experienced
          • Jan 28 2015

Originally posted by Dan Leavens
          Howard great to see you are bringing her back to her glory. That is what this site is all about and why I always say " The best TBird site on the planet "
          Up date. I will get her back from the Beauty shop this week end. Cant wait . I will try again to post Pics of her but may have to send em in for posting LOL

Comment

• YellowRose
            Super-Experienced

• Jan 21 2008

Howard ~ olevet's '60 Tbird

Howard just sent me 3 pix of his '60 coming back home! Here is what he said and the pix. Congratulations!

"Olevets bird is home! Now to making it run again!"
            Attached Files

Ray Clark - Squarebirds Administrator
            The Terminator..... VTCI #11178 ITC #6000 Yellow Mustang Registry (YMR) #12188
            Contact me via Private Message for my email address, or Call (Cell) 210-875-1411

https://www.squarebirds.org/picture_gallery/TechnicalResourceLibrary/trl.htm
            Faye's Ovarian Cancer Memorial Website.
            https://faye.rayclark.info/index.html

Comment

• olevet
              Experienced
              • Jan 28 2015

Originally posted by YellowRose
              Howard just sent me 3 pix of his '60 coming back home! Here is what he said and the pix. Congratulations!

"Olevets bird is home! Now to making it run again!"
              Thanks Bro. She aint as Purty as I wanted but She looks great in my eyes. Now I got to get to finding Parts and such
              Im gettin excited again after 50 years in the Family

Comment

• Dan Leavens
                Moderator / Administrator

• Oct 4 2006

Howard bringing her back is a true testament to the family. Good luck with your parts search. Post what you need on our site and we are here to assist
                Dano Calgary,Alberta Canada
                Thunderbird Registry
                58HT #33317
                60 HT (Sold )

Comment

• olevet
                  Experienced
                  • Jan 28 2015

Originally posted by Dan Leavens
                  Howard bringing her back is a true testament to the family. Good luck with your parts search. Post what you need on our site and we are here to assist
                  I think Ive solved that Problem, I have recently purchased a 59 and a 60. Have not brot em home yet its over 300 miles away.
                  Probably use the 59 as a Donor car and clean the 60 up, get it up an running ,to sell and help finance this project. Once I complete mine Im going to have a Lot of parts for sale or just sell whats left to some one who may need the parts from here.

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎