HernyFord's Web Page

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

HernyFord's Web Page

Henry,

Great start on your web page (http://www.squarebirds.org/users/HenryFord/index.htm). I couldn't see the pictures though. You'll have to get Alexander to link it to the Members Webpages.

Your story about how you came to get your Squarebird is similar to mine and probably others -

I tell my wife that she is really responsible for all of this (which she neither admits or denies, just gives me this peculiar look). It is the result of her changing jobs as a dental hygienist and my traveling a different route for dental appointments. When I was going to a dental appointment directly from work one day I drove by the car beside the road with a For Sale sign on it,rubber necking all the way. On my way back to work I stopped and looked at it. From there I took several more looks and finally talked with the owner who operates a body shop at the same location. We bantered back and forth and finally agreed on a price.

A little different though is that I bought the car knowing I would need to do some unibody work, which I am still trying to get the time to do......

• Alexander
    Webmaster
    • Oct 30 2002

RE: HernyFord's Web Page

I agree, it is a great story. There are probably many great stories on how people aquired their Thunderbird.

If anyone needs help building a member website, you can contact me, and I will help you.

Alexander
    1959 Hardtop
    1960 Golde Top
    Alexander
    1959 Hard Top
    1960 Golde Top
    sigpic

Comment

Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢