X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • second59
    Apprentice
    • Jul 2 2006

Same numbers.

Right Hawkrod....Your Manifold numbers 5759731 and 5751204 are the same as the ones on my 60.....352.. I'm guessing they are the originals, mine have the bolt locks as well. My passenger side is the one that has all the cracks. When you get a closer look at them side by side could you let me know what you think? Thanks again. Tony

Comment

• Dan Leavens
      Moderator / Administrator

• Oct 4 2006

MrTbird64 No I haven't sold the 60HT as I have decided to keep it and bring it up to speed over the winter. I was looking forward to seeing your 58 at our S&S this weekend,so hopefully the buyer was told of our S&S and we can compare notes.

Dano Calgary,Alberta Canada
      Dano Calgary,Alberta Canada
      Thunderbird Registry
      58HT #33317
      60 HT (Sold )

Comment

• Hawkrod
        Experienced
        • Oct 31 2005

Okay, I took them off of the heads and the passenger side one is very different in that it is shorter where the flapper goes on. If you do not use the flapper it may actually work. The drivers side is hard to see on my 63 engine because it is against a wall and buried but it looks pretty close too. I am sorry but I can't pull the manifolds off of that motor as it was just put together for a customer. I may have another pair of 63's in my shed and I will check tomorrow. Having them side by side would make comparison much easier. Hawkrod

Comment

• second59
          Apprentice
          • Jul 2 2006

Much Appreciated !

When ever you have the time Hawkrod, no hurry. The numbers you gave earlier are the same as mine, and it's the passenger side 5751204 that's cracked. So If a C3SE 9430 B looks similar I will give it a try ? Thanks Again. Tony

Comment

• second59
            Apprentice
            • Jul 2 2006

Much Appreciated !

When ever you have the time Hawkrod, no hurry. The numbers you gave earlier are the same as the ones on my 60 - 352, (probably original) and it's the passenger side 5751204 that's cracked. So If a C3SE 9430 B looks similar I will give it a try ? Thanks Again. Tony

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎